Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Did the circular walk around Cheddar Gorge this morning (quite challenging). Had almost finished and spotted our Cali in the distance (Cheddar CandMHC site).

View attachment 79834

View attachment 79835
22 mile cycle ride from Cheddar to Yatton and back. Route follows the disused Strawberry Line railway. Good ride with only a couple of short stretches on a road and mostly flat. Good 1/2 day trip - recommended

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
We will be on the Gower from this weekend for a week. Looking forward to going back its some years since we were there.
Love the Gower. Torbay between Oxwich and Three Cliffs is a favourite.
A Joe’s Ice Cream is mandatory when visiting Swansea :)

kurienp

kurienp

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Let’s see a better view than that, did you get chased up by them pesky midges? Was it very busy?
It was quite windy at the base so thankfully that kept the midges away ... but wind at the base meant a hoolie at the top - fog, rain, and the wind throwing the snow from the ground at your face when descending ... made it ... Should I say - a bit more challenging than normal

As the weather forecast was not great at the top, the crowds were quite thin. Despite that, you still get the few who go up in sneakers, t-shirts and shorts

A lovely climb nevertheless.

Was my wife's challenge for her 50th - do all three peaks in the year ... And for a person who is not into any endurance activities, this has been a great achievement. All three peaks done before her 51st birthday today

And as always, the Cali made a great base vehicle.

9044ce4d2a6fc43cc801a80e346e60c1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

L

Lorri

T6 204 Ocean
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
It was quite windy at the base so thankfully that kept the midges away ... but wind at the base meant a hoolie at the top - fog, rain, and the wind throwing the snow from the ground at your face when descending ... made it ... Should I say - a bit more challenging than normal

As the weather forecast was not great at the top, the crowds were quite thin. Despite that, you still get the few who go up in sneakers, t-shirts and shorts

Was my wife's challenge for her 50th - do all three peaks in the year ... And for a person who is not into any endurance activities, this has been a great achievement. All three peaks done before her 51st birthday today

Well done To your Mrs

Phillip T

Phillip T

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150

Looks very quiet, well done. Separate and relaxed is the best way.
Been involved in a team guiding parties of up to 60 up there, sound like it will be busier this season !

4x4 joker

4x4 joker

VW T6 Westfalia Club Joker 4motion
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A

So have you both got the mountain bug now?
Amazing for the soul being in the mountains.
Well done to both of you:thumb

Lancia037

Lancia037

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Weekend spend local, this time in the great Ribble valley. Lovely CL called acre hill farm, hens and duck eggs available. Only £14 a night!

Also got to try out my new cadac with a couple of ambitious ribeyes!

Would highly recommend walking around the wildflower meadows at slaidburn and a drink by the Ribble in Sawley.
PXL_20210611_193202626._exported_1623672188101.gif
PXL_20210611_204503286.jpg

PXL_20210613_100245543.jpg

IMG-20210612-WA0020.jpgIMG-20210612-WA0024.jpg