Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Time for this years Holiday. Kids now 12 and 14, been traveling Sweden last two summers so this year expectations are high.
First leg through Denmark and half of Germany, 14 hour drive is not so bad in a VW California. I had decided earlier that max speed would be 130 to save some fuel, but what the heck, the Cali goes ao nice at 160km/h even with the terrain tyres on.
First night spent in Kassel Germany:

IMG_1413.jpg

After this we tried to decide on wether to go to the Alps/Dolomites and do some walking or go to the Italian lake district. Well, everyone was longing for a swim in the med so we steered the van to out favorite place so far, Levanto. Arrived quite exhausted after driving from 7 to 20:30. We had luck, the camp site had one spot left for us.

IMG_1467.jpg

Hi @chockswahay
We’re looking forward to doing the WAW. Are you doing it all? If so how long have you allowed?
I done loads of posts on it on April 2019 spent around 4 1/2weeks. Started from the top and headed down, I did pop in land to hike some mountains and avoid the odd red/yellow storm

love this spot, did you do the little cafe on the corner, fantastic...
Not the cafe this time! In my pic did you see the van to the left, partially hidden by the mirror? Guys sat on top of the van most of the day - very strange!

Pitched up at Kendal CAMC for the weekend. First time using our safari room which gave us a little cute den especially when spitting.PXL_20220722_181809465~2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Pitched up at Kendal CAMC for the weekend. First time using our safari room which gave us a little cute den especially when spitting.View attachment 96591

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Either my eyesight or the way the Pixel 6 processes photos but, to me at least, this looks like a very beautifully detailed model ...