Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Cepo Verde camping in northern Portugal. Beautiful site on the edge of a nature reserve. The owner gave us a tour in his 4x4 buggy to help us select a pitch and then gave us two adjacent pitches for the price of one .
c7c4c14ec200c0ef5dfa5144ab20add3.jpg
a224e8da364864752ccf7bcefdf842df.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Parked for the night outside a hotel with a view of Worms cathedral. Kept the bikes on after the hotel proprietor told us, perhaps a bit sadly, that nothing ever happens in Worms. The bikes were still there in the morning..

First night spent out of the van for 3 weeks - luxuriously cool air conditioned hotel room while the outside temperature was 33 in the day and stayed in the high 20s all night..IMG_4655.jpeg

Having a week with family at Burnham Deepdale in Norfolk. Great weather at the moment.
Is that a picture of your white van in a snowstorm or did you forget to attach something?

Are there thunder storms scheduled for later this week there?e

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Forecast shows a thunder storm on the morning of 29th and showers on and off over the following few days. Then back to scorchio.
Bit too hot here today, certainly for cycling any distance.

IMG_4770.png

Forecast shows a thunder storm on the morning of 29th and showers on and off over the following few days. Then back to scorchio.
Bit too hot here today, certainly for cycling any distance.

View attachment 113387
What are the pitches like at your site?
My other half has a problem with trees - sap, pine needles etc he doesn't want them on the van!

Moved on to Dordogne Camping Las Patrasses - still lots of flies from the hot weather. PXL_20230822_105202825.jpg

DSC_0135-3.jpg
Pretty warm amongst the pines in Villandraut this evening. doing a one stop en route from Brittany to Javea. DSC_0079-Mean Min Hor Star Dupe-4.jpg
Phare de Port Manech - was about 1km walk from the van at midnight, was pretty spooky. didn't see a soul.

Camping cadoret, Fouras
Much cooler than the previous sites and no insects so far! PXL_20230824_140234472.jpg

What are the pitches like at your site?
My other half has a problem with trees - sap, pine needles etc he doesn't want them on the van!

Pitch was fine, generous size with power and water. Site facilities are excellent.
There are trees and some are pines. We were under an oak (I think) so no problems. Can’t say whether the pines were a problem to anybody?