Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Wild camping i Gothenburg centre:
i-DvkTQgj-X3.jpg

IMG_2014.JPG Izzy, four and a half, drove us to Caernarfon today to see the weeping poppy display in the castle. :D

Well worth a visit if you can make it, and it's free until 20 Nov (best register online before you go, although they didn't check anyone today as it wasn't very busy).

IMG_1996.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

This is probably it for the year. Back on the road come February, spending a month or more in Southern Spain!
Is there a jealousy icon? :D

IMG_4417.JPG
Camping at the Shady Oak with views to Beeston and Peckforton castles.

IMG_4480.JPG

Trail markers. Only 10km left to walk!

IMG_4416.JPG

Sunrise...

IMG_4320.JPG

Autumn colours at Delemere forest.

IMG_4370.JPG

Photos from a recent two day walk along the Sandstone trail in Cheshire. The Sandstone trail is a 38 mile walk from Frodsham to Whitchurch. Overnight stop at the Shady Oak pub which has a small campsite (basic facilities - £15.00 night) but perfect views over to Beeston and Peckforton castles. The campsite was half way along the trail so perfect place to park the Cali. Great weather and great views especially with the leaves turning. Grateful for the diesel heater in the morning as a light frost - but amazing sunrise. Lucky that I managed to make a nice warm mug of tea before I ran out of gas!!!

Another mini adventure in the Cali. Happy days!

View attachment 17560
Camping at the Shady Oak with views to Beeston and Peckforton castles.

View attachment 17561

Trail markers. Only 10km left to walk!

View attachment 17562

Sunrise...

View attachment 17563

Autumn colours at Delemere forest.

View attachment 17564

Photos from a recent two day walk along the Sandstone trail in Cheshire. The Sandstone trail is a 38 mile walk from Frodsham to Whitchurch. Overnight stop at the Shady Oak pub which has a small campsite (basic facilities - £15.00 night) but perfect views over to Beeston and Peckforton castles. The campsite was half way along the trail so perfect place to park the Cali. Great weather and great views especially with the leaves turning. Grateful for the diesel heater in the morning as a light frost - but amazing sunrise. Lucky that I managed to make a nice warm mug of tea before I ran out of gas!!!

Another mini adventure in the Cali. Happy days!

Loving your posts and pictures, so good to see you making full use of your new Cali.

IMG_4051.JPG

It was a busy week for my Cali last week! Before I did my Sandstone trail walk (posted above) the family and I did a short excursion to the Lake District. Again great weather and warm too! We had our breakfast outside every day! (In November!!!)

IMG_3757.JPG

Found a great campsite. Low Wray (National Trust) near Ambleside. (£17.00 per night) basic facilities but there was a nice shop with basic provisions and you also could hire rowing boats for the lake near by. Parked up with three other VW campers on the first night...

IMG_3813.JPG

Camping next to the lake was amazing and with all the oak leaves falling made for magical scenery for the children.

IMG_4146.JPG

Low Wray castle was fun for the kids. Walk from the campsite around the lake less than a mile.

IMG_3853.JPG

Also visited Aira Force waterfall near Ullswater. (Via Kirkstone pass) Again NT - easy walk up to the first waterfall. You can walk further up to other falls...

IMG_4095.JPG
Aira Force waterfall.

IMG_4032.JPG
Kirkstone pass... serene weather conditions!

Finally nice walk partly around Buttermere.
Had a look at another nice waterfall. Drove back via the Honister pass. Amazing road / view. Much easier in the Cali than the last time I went along that road on my mountain bike when doing the coast to coast.

IMG_3911.JPG

So very enjoyable week made extra special by having our Cali Ocean. Kids enjoyed the experience being "wild" in the woods and going off looking for different mushrooms, leaves and other things around the woods. All this right on our "cali-doorstep"

IMG_3910.JPG