Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

My Cali is in here (just)
Went to Kitts Camp for the weekend with my son’s class - last one of junior school - where does the time go?

Kitts was good for this weekend. Scaynes Hill so not far from the big smoke. It’s a basic site, no hookup and they could probably do with another amenities block but the one they have is nice and clean. They only allow tents and camper vans - no Mo-Ho or caravans. Staff deliver firewood and pretty much leave you to it, we all behaved and the children had a lovely weekend.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkIMG_0913.jpeg

Last edited:
TCS Camping Sion, Switzerland
f5ab980610ddc95eb55a39073feae1e4.jpg

671d0c41147484c4a6acd097574bf3ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the layby/ pull in next to the main road up from the big cafe/ visitor area opposite the dam wall?
Did anyone work out why the signs are upside down?

We noticed this earlier this year in the Drome.

Apparently it’s the French Farmers. They’ve turned the signs upside down in order to draw attention to the bureaucratic nonsense going on.

Some weeks ago we returned from a 2 month roadtrip (BE-FR-ES-PT) with our 2 kids. It was fun, challenging, exciting, connecting, hilarious, sometimes exhausting .. but overall a big adventure! Leaving again next week to Friesland (NL)

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 16.33.01.png

Fortrose and Rosemarkie waiting for dolphins

Did anyone work out why the signs are upside down?

We noticed this earlier this year in the Drome.

Apparently it’s the French Farmers. They’ve turned the signs upside down in order to draw attention to the bureaucratic nonsense going on.
Never noticed tbh though it's a fair distance from france but neighbouring . Will pay more attention next time im there.