Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

How is this privacy room working out? I like the idea, but it's quite expensive for what it is.

It’s been great, I don’t use it an awful lot but I’m often grateful to have it always available for when I do. It’s seen use as a beach changing room, toilet tent and a shower cubicle. An added bonus I discovered with where I’ve mounted it is it provides some shade for the fridge which helps efficiency when it’s really hot especially when you have a black van!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about this privacy room for my 4x4, perfect addition to awning and roof rack, with mounting it on passenger side but a bit to the rear, so I can open the door. I've been watching one on Ebay for some time. It could be great as shower, toilet and changing room for something like Norway trip with short stops. Better than setting up toilet tent.

Yeah, for California it can work as extra shade for fridge and no doors on that side.

We didn’t have any fixed route before going there apart from a start and end point. Sailed from Hirtshals (Denmark) to Kristiansand and headed up the east coast towards Oslo, camping at a couple of places and visiting Risor. Complete of days in Oslo before heading north to Lillehammer. Then onto Lom and exploring the surrounding area, including visiting an ice cave within a glacier. Along route 55, the highest pass in Europe, and camping at a spectacular spot in the mountains. Then headed further north through Geiranger and explored the area north of Bergen. Our ferry from Bergen was cancelled so we had to head back to Kristiansand, we did that via Hardanger. Spent the last few days around Vennesla and Kristiansand.
Sounds like an amazing trip!

Sent from my moto g14 using Tapatalk

Taking the scenic route back home on the Lough Foyle ferry.
612cc41331d3f647bca4cf8494de6fb2.jpg

Sent from my moto g14 using Tapatalk