Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Have you being doing doughnuts in that field? :)

We arrived well after dark and we hadn't been there before. The doughnut allowed us to identify the toilet shed and water supply point.

Locating the toilet shed was useful.

Locating the water supply point was pointless because the pipe and tap were frozen solid.

Thankfully, we had drained the van's kitchen water supply and had our own supply in a separate water bottle.

Beacon Farm, Whitby. Great view. Photo from phone doesn’t do it justice ( the Abbey is in the background). Bit of festive tinsel in the window too :)

E2525544-9CCA-481B-877B-709BA8695348.jpeg

No idea if I’m in the lines at work ;-)

3f9eab316364d179f07754e45a30cca9.jpg

Getting into a tight spot this morning. Had to turn around because of tree across byway. Ended up with both bumpers touching the banks, one wheel in the air and couldn’t move. It’s not that often I get the pleasure of pressing the diff lock button but it saved the day yet again. Thanks for having it as an option VW. 27ACCEBA-BFDE-4077-AFB6-E0C6A3432DF6.jpeg

Getting into a tight spot this morning. Had to turn around because of tree across byway. Ended up with both bumpers touching the banks, one wheel in the air and couldn’t move. It’s not that often I get the pleasure of pressing the diff lock button but it saved the day yet again. Thanks for having it as an option VW. View attachment 28360

Reminds me of Austin Powers ;)

1396975659_austin_powers_threepointturn_fail.gif