Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

PSA: Stay AWAY from canton Nidwalden in Switzerland right now and anywhere near the Burgenstock. I was parked up with my starlink mounted near Lopperstrasse in Stansstadt and was just interrogated by the Pollizei and special forces. My beast mode van and Starlink mounted led to me being "suspicious". Kept me for close to an hour as they did background checks, etc. Of course I did nothing wrong and they were very friendly but thought I'd send out a warning to anyone visiting Switzerland right now. And mostly for anyone parking out in public areas or wild camping. Lasts until this Sunday evening.

PSA: Stay AWAY from canton Nidwalden in Switzerland right now and anywhere near the Burgenstock. I was parked up with my starlink mounted near Lopperstrasse in Stansstadt and was just interrogated by the Pollizei and special forces. My beast mode van and Starlink mounted led to me being "suspicious". Kept me for close to an hour as they did background checks, etc. Of course I did nothing wrong and they were very friendly but thought I'd send out a warning to anyone visiting Switzerland right now. And mostly for anyone parking out in public areas or wild camping. Lasts until this Sunday evening.
:D Told you. # Bond villain.

906f80245315e8464343b1ec31998876.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSA: Stay AWAY from canton Nidwalden in Switzerland right now and anywhere near the Burgenstock. I was parked up with my starlink mounted near Lopperstrasse in Stansstadt and was just interrogated by the Pollizei and special forces. My beast mode van and Starlink mounted led to me being "suspicious". Kept me for close to an hour as they did background checks, etc. Of course I did nothing wrong and they were very friendly but thought I'd send out a warning to anyone visiting Switzerland right now. And mostly for anyone parking out in public areas or wildupu camping. Lasts until this Sunday evening.

Surprised they didn’t try and buy it from you special forces command centre lol

Surprised they didn’t try and buy it from you special forces command centre lol

Although I have a C Permit in Switzerland (can stay permanently and not sponsored by a company) I am American. I told them the only thing they would find in a background check is the fact I didn’t vote for Biden. Nor would I this year. They almost fell over laughing.

Although I have a C Permit in Switzerland (can stay permanently and not sponsored by a company) I am American. I told them the only thing they would find in a background check is the fact I didn’t vote for Biden. Nor would I this year. They almost fell over laughing.

Does that mean you vote for the other moron?

Does that mean you vote for the other moron?

The way the Electoral College works in the US (by states) means my vote doesn’t really matter anyway as I’m not registered in any state.

Not as spectacular as the top of ventoux, but I did ride up ventoux thursday, then here and les deux earlier in the day today.

Weather looks much nicer in this pic than when I did it on the bike.
20240615_192340.jpg