Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Viking wannabe

D

DonOregano

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, I'm dreaming of buying a T6 Ocean for use mainly in Sweden. I will be pestering you all with questions for a while here :)

This is a wonderful forum, but it needs more Scandinavian participants. :-D

:welcome Good luck with your Cali dream.

Welcome on board , there many scandinavian members but not often they post....
More to read...
We will be holding a meet in Denmark next week and about half of the participaters are Danisch , one from Norway and none from Sweden few from the UK and two Belgians so ...

Welcome Don, it is great how this has become an international forum

Welcome to the forum. Thats one more Scandanavian.

Good luck with your dream! :thumb

:welcome

The order has been placed! Now for six months of eager anticipation and fighting the urge to accessorize....

Wow! My van suddenly turned up! My dealer had made me expect a six month wait, but now "Herbie" is sitting outside my flat after a little more than two months!

Christmas did indeed come early this year!

Wow! My van suddenly turned up! My dealer had made me expect a six month wait, but now "Herbie" is sitting outside my flat after a little more than two months!

Excellent news.

Where do you plan to spend your first night sleeping in your home from home?

Excellent, don't forget to upload some pictures!

• Agree
Reactions: Sad

What a nice surprise! Welcome!