Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volkswagen has redesigned the windows for the 6.1, but they give no relief to all of us who have their leaky defective windows.
So did you get a response? No. Perfectos is right about this. He is a vw trainer and he had so much kmoedge. See ya later vw trainer. Bit like the knowledge the dealers have. This thread is bull sing

Hi everyone. I am a Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles trainer based in Hannover and working currently as trainer for Volkswagen group Spain. I am here to share what I know with all of you and also get some tips and knowledge from experienced campers. Hope we can be useful to each other.
Hi! as you'r based in Hannover I presume you are with VW van commercials not the heavy end of the empire TRATON (MAN, Scania).

You are a brave man telling everyone you are with VW as a Trainer, get ready for the avalanche of questions...

Having been 30 years with Scania mostly in ASIA working with 'The emerging markets' responsible for after sales, training along with everything else was one of my responsibilities including hands on delivery and getting down & dirty to trouble shoot problems. I retired in 2015 as VW took full control in 2014 after being a major share holder for many years, I could see the righting on the wall with Andreas (slash & burn) Renschler as CEO of VW Commercials now TRATON, it was never going to be the same, the German way is not the Swedish way.

I hope VW Commercials is absorbed in to MAN as trucks have a much better understanding of van/truck needs and are open 24/7 and have a much better parts supply logistics. Cars & vans do not mix.

Anyway welcome to the forum...

Hi everyone. I am a Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles trainer based in Hannover and working currently as trainer for Volkswagen group Spain. I am here to share what I know with all of you and also get some tips and knowledge from experienced campers. Hope we can be useful to each other.
Are you also a Cali owner & camper?

Ola and Wilcommen, hope I spelt it correctly. Hope we can all share our experiences and knowledge for everyone’s benefit.

Can we now close this thread please. You lot have scared the hell out of him. He may even have left VW by now.

Can we now close this thread please. You lot have scared the hell out of him. He may even have left VW by now.
Patience...

Why close a thread that a potentially very valued new member has posted,
the geezer is probably working his nuts off, flat out.

I, for one, am really, really excited now that we have him on board.

That kind of insider intel is priceless, in fact, i think it is frowned upon for
the tech guys to spill the beans.
So no, don't close it down, let him keep posting its a thumbs up from me.

Can anyone see his last activity on this forum?

@TripleBee , you can ....just tap on the avatar...

I tapped on it when he posted and it said he will
be here soon and we should all be patient, he just has
a few things to sort out first with his parrot.

@westfalia , i'm sur you know what i meant by tap on the avatar ;)
Still i show you what it brings up:Nailbiting
IMG_1614.PNG

It might be interesting to remember that it is not necessary to be signed in to read posts on the Forum. I've found it convenient to read posts on a computer at work where I'm not signed in. That way I don't miss anything.

I took the original post at face value and replied "thanks and welcome" it now looks like any input from @mcompa will as quick as a VW corroding roof repair.

It's a shame he backed off , fooled us , lost his password to log in, ...whatever
After VWguru leaving we could use new intel from VW .

I took the original post at face value and replied "thanks and welcome" it now looks like any input from @mcompa will as quick as a VW corroding roof repair.
Unless he was testing the waters and checking without logging in, as mentioned, and then seen some of the unnecessarily negative assumptions...
likely we will never know. And many will say “see I told you so” and others will wonder if he/she was just scared off by the suspicious and rather unfriendly welcome...

It might be interesting to remember that it is not necessary to be signed in to read posts on the Forum. I've found it convenient to read posts on a computer at work where I'm not signed in. That way I don't miss anything.
It don't matter, all these negative comments wont phase a guru,
he will just come in and - bang bang bang - problems explained.

It don't matter, all these negative comments wont phase a guru,
he will just come in and - bang bang bang - problems explained.
Hmmm, no that’s not how things work in real life, especially at the moment. Can we please tone it back a tad?

I was surprised that VW Guru left without a public good bye, although I'm sure he said something to admin privately. After seeing the level of personal insults of a group of posters here for the last few months, I'm not surprised he left without a word. Others have done the same, and fortunately for us, come back. If he were checking in from afar, do you think this thread would make him want to come back, or suggest to a colleague to take his place? My only doubt is whether these people had something to do with it.

Last edited:
@clarinetbcn , if i heard the correct facts (pretty sure i am) he (VW guru)stopped working for VW .

I was surprised that VW Guru left without a public good bye, although I'm sure he said something to admin privately. After seeing the level personal insults of a group posters here for the last few months, I'm not surprised he left without a word. My only doubt is whether these people had something to do with it.
There was a post explaining why he left, you obviously missed
it.
He never had any insults that i saw, he delivered loads of info
on here and was well respected.

Yes, lets tone it back where no-one should actually say what they
think and every now and again we can have the p1ss taken out of us
with 1 post wonders.
Thats a great idea.
Sorry you disagree. I am also very intrigued to hear from our new trainee. But let’s be honest. If it was me, with the welcome been given on here, I would not bother coming back.
It’s perfectly ok to be sceptical, and rightly so at times. Unfortunately it has been personal and rude on occasions.
The admin check new accounts before approving. If that’s where the issue is then please talk to them. Thanks

Sorry you disagree. I am also very intrigued to hear from our new trainee. But let’s be honest. If it was me, with the welcome been given on here, I would not bother coming back.
It’s perfectly ok to be sceptical, and rightly so at times. Unfortunately it has been personal and rude on occasions.
The admin check new accounts before approving. If that’s where the issue is then please talk to them. Thanks
But, in all fairness, you wouldn't join a dogging forum introducing
yourself as a judge on cruffs and then not post anything again would
you?
No you wouldn't, you would take those naysayers to task.
Wouldn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back