Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcompa

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi everyone. I am a Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles trainer based in Hannover and working currently as trainer for Volkswagen group Spain. I am here to share what I know with all of you and also get some tips and knowledge from experienced campers. Hope we can be useful to each other.

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
thanks and welcome

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi everyone. I am a Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles trainer based in Hannover and working currently as trainer for Volkswagen group Spain. I am here to share what I know with all of you and also get some tips and knowledge from experienced campers. Hope we can be useful to each other.
Herzlich willkommen!

Breeze1

Breeze1

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Moin,
Entschuldigung, aber ich bin ein bisschen skeptisch, füttern Sie uns mit ein paar saftigen Infos über die Cali-Dach-Probleme, nämlich dem 1000-Fehlercode.
Gruß.
angeben Mr Westfalia

AlisonF

AlisonF

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
clarinetbcn

clarinetbcn

T5.1 Beach 140
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Saludos, ¿Está Ud. trabajando con algún concesionario VW en Barcelona ciudad?

clarinetbcn

clarinetbcn

T5.1 Beach 140
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
There is a question that I think many of us would like an answer to: Do you know why VWUK recommends changing the cam belt on the T5.1/T6 2.0 TDI at 4 years or 80,000 miles, while VWAG in Germany recommends the change at 210,000 km with regular inspection, and VW Vehículos Comerciales in Spain recommends the same 210,000 km with regular inspections and maximum 10 years?
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 11.46.37 PM.png

Last edited:
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Being hostile towards him off the back of an introduction isn't going to encourage his participation. Give him a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfectos

Perfectos

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
One post deleted as it was overly and unnecessarily hostile to the op.
I have modified the wording and intention of the other two so to soften the tone as they come across as overly negative.
Several others by various posters delet d by Moderators ?

Last edited:
GrannyJen

GrannyJen

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Good afternoon and a big welcome.

I'm sure you will find lots of answers to your questions here, and I can see that you have also been asked a question already! I'nm sure we are all going to value your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.