Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone just joining in, I've lost count of the number of insulting posts that moderators have had to remove from just this one thread in the last few days.

But, in all fairness, you wouldn't join a dogging forum introducing
yourself as a judge on cruffs and then not post anything again would
you?
No you wouldn't, you would take those naysayers to task.
Wouldn't you?
I think this will get deleted by others... but for the record, dogging and showing at Crufts are very different activities...
And yes, there are challenges in the dog breeding world that you’re alluring too. What I have found as a novice breeder, is that people ask questions politely and advise me where I don’t have experience.
I have not yet, and don’t expect it either, received sceptical comments like we have seen here.
So maybe we are comparing apples with pears. Else, there are a few people here who could learn some manners.

I think this will get deleted by others... but for the record, dogging and showing at Crufts are very different activities...
And yes, there are challenges in the dog breeding world that you’re alluring too. What I have found as a novice breeder, is that people ask questions politely and advise me where I don’t have experience.
I have not yet, and don’t expect it either, received sceptical comments like we have seen here.
So maybe we are comparing apples with pears. Else, there are a few people here who could learn some manners.
I found this to be a really bizarre thread. More akin to a Facebook group. Apart from it being interesting from an anthropological point of view I wonder if it served any real purpose.

With the huge reputation and worldwide projection that this forum has, I have no doubt that this thread is being read by VW mechanics in any number of places. The thing about shooting yourself in the foot is that with care the foot heals. I don't see any way back from what's been posted here for anyone who works for VW and was actually considering lending a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back