Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

volksworld event 23 24 march 2019

Great show
cf4571421187210f3d4d4856d2187221.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed you Simon, got your message from last night, this morning! you were sleeping this morning, was hoping to see you but didn’t want to wake you. You could not miss your pitch haha, I was parked up next to KP last night and left after breky this morning, Glad you had a good time.

At the risk of starting a forum war ! I was at the volksworld show show this weekend, I was on the California show stand with my beach, There were various other CaliO,s, I was surprised how many people I spoke to discount the CaliO because of the kitchen! (Did not want to cook in the van) I spoke to at least 10 people who are looking to buy a factory build Cali that don’t want to cook in it but want a wide bed ! Let the war begin !

Good to see interest (serious interest) in the current offerings, not all were aware of this forum, they are now!
It was interesting that the show was quiter than previous years!
Has / is interest in air cooled petrol waning ?
Hi to every I chatted to at the show.

9ADBFBBE-1D86-4A2E-9AEE-FCB0CC2E2B0D.jpeg We had a great weekend based at the show.

Good to meet you @Perfectos , and sorry to have missed you @Simon f -- we were right next to you but I think we kept different hours!

Chatting with the air-cooled brigade they thought it was quieter this year because there are new organisers that seem to have changed things -- so that group going to other events possibly??

Got a nice lei for the dashboard but no bandana for the dog

Hope to see you all again!

Last edited: