Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stanford Hall VW Show

Not camping tonight... will see you there tomorrow morning.

Let's hope this weather holds ;)

Rgds
Mark

We are here by the entrance... Are you all hanging out somewhere?

Absolutely stunning day... Fantastic weather, great turnout.

Good to catch up with lot's of the troops and a few old friends.

Only surprise is that I didn't buy any shiny bits. despite more than a couple of trips round the stands.... Very unusual, must be losing my touch.

Thanks to Andy for sorting this out... Spot on. :thumb

Here here.

Excellent day, with excellent weather.

Some nice free stickers and a sausage sandwich from SimplyDubs - thanks very much.

Thanks again for arranging Andy - and you have a very cool dog.

Great to meet more Cali fans - looking forward to COTF 2014 now.

2014-05-04 09.56.13 (Medium).jpg

great pictures :thumb :thumb great day out i enjoyed meeting everybody today
company superb :thumb weather superb :thumb show superb :thumb bacon sandwich superb
(thanks mark)

P5040115.JPG

Loved it!!... Great to see you all!!

Great day out!

We filled our pitch with a 100% turnout - thanks to all for putting on a great display :D

Same time, same place next year??! I'm already on it ;)

That's me done for VW shows until Busfest / vanfest - hope we have the same great weather and an equally great showing of cool Cali's.

Cheers

Andy

Great day, excellent weather, good show. Thanks for the butty Mark.
Good to meet more cali owners. Thanks for organizing Andy.
Close call with the headlights !!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Looks like you all had a great day. I spent the weekend helping my son clear brambles in his garden
But have got a France trip planned for June.
I wish there where more shows up north.

we looked for you but somehow never found you..it was so huge this year and we prob spent too long with our Split roots....
any chance of a copy of the nice pic above of line up with club banner to include in a mag report?

We all had a great time - thanks for the organisation and the bacon rolls for the girls. Nursing some minor sunburn today.... and still getting my head around some new facts! such as the different headlights that SE and Beach Calis have - who knew!

Was really interesting that our club area saw so many visitors at a mainly air cooled show. Speaks to the universal appeal of the cali I reckon!

Steve.

SteveM said:
We all had a great time - thanks for the organisation and the bacon rolls for the girls. Nursing some minor sunburn today.... and still getting my head around some new facts! such as the different headlights that SE and Beach Calis have - who knew!

Was really interesting that our club area saw so many visitors at a mainly air cooled show. Speaks to the universal appeal of the cali I reckon!

Steve.

Different headlights??... I must have missed that.