Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stanford Hall VW Show

vwanorak said:
Come on guys - let's fill our display space!

Please PM me if you want in. Camping overnight won't get you a pass for the display - I need to send this to you.

Cheers

Andy

How many more do you need?

James said:
vwanorak said:
Come on guys - let's fill our display space!

Please PM me if you want in. Camping overnight won't get you a pass for the display - I need to send this to you.

Cheers

Andy

How many more do you need?

Assuming I get SAE's (it is a small measure of commitment :D ) from everyone that I have had PM exchanges with, we still have 4 spaces left.

Andy

vwanorak said:
Assuming I get SAE's (it is a small measure of commitment :D ) from everyone that I have had PM exchanges with, we still have 4 spaces left.

Andy

I could always take another couple of vans... The Bay and the T4 could do with a run ;)

Seriously though, looking forward to it.

Rgds

M

PM Sent. Decided to split my weekend Stanford / Stoneleigh in the Cali, rather than travel up to Stoneleigh for the whole weekend in the Speedster.

Simon

shambly said:
PM Sent. Decided to split my weekend Stanford / Stoneleigh in the Cali, rather than travel up to Stoneleigh for the whole weekend in the Speedster.

Simon

What's on at Stonleigh ??

Never mind, checked their website !!

As a single marque display, are you looking for Cali SE's only, or would Beach's be OK??

redredzimmer said:
As a single marque display, are you looking for Cali SE's only, or would Beach's be OK??

Hi

All California's welcome - Drop me a PM for details if you can make it. We litterally have 1 or 2 spaces left subject to receiving follow-up from everyone that has expressed interest.

Cheers

Andy

We are looking good for Stanford Hall next Sunday. We have filled 8 of our 10 spaces, so we are set to do our marque justice :D

Still space for 2 more buses to join us, if you are quick......

Andy,

We are really looking forward to it - my daughter and I are just giving the van an after the winter clean up and polish ready for the show! Perfect excuse not to be cutting the grass or some other such nonsense!

See you there.

Steve.

See you there Steve!

Just one pass left now, so we will certainly have a great display!

Cheers

Andy

SteveM said:
Andy,

We are really looking forward to it - my daughter and I are just giving the van an after the winter clean up and polish ready for the show! Perfect excuse not to be cutting the grass or some other such nonsense!

See you there.

Steve.

Hi, if you have any space left we would quite like to put our van on the club stand.

Yes I'm camping Saturday night, see you there for a beer.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Happy days -

We have a full display of 10 Californias for Stanford Hall, so should put on a great show and do our marque proud! :D

:thanks Thank you to everyone that is coming along. If you have not been to Stanford Hall before and you have a penchant for air-colled VWs, or just kicking back in a great setting and talking buses - you will love it!

I will get to the showground on Sunday morning and try and whip us up into some kind of a line-up. If you get onto the display plot before me, please just be conscious that we have 10 buses coming!

Look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday morning. Come and say hello - I'll have fresh coffee on the go within minutes of arriving. You won't miss the bright blue Cali' :D

See you Sunday

Andy

It's gonna be fun... My favourite 1 day show. :clap

I feel a bulk breakfast fry up coming on.

Thanks for organising this Andy.
Rgds
Mark

I will bring the club banner and flag what time is best for me to get there :?:

Calikev said:
I will bring the club banner and flag what time is best for me to get there :?:

Hi Kev

As long as you are in the South Kilworth gate by 10.30am you will be fine. I have arrived later than that in the past and they have still let me in through that gate, but just to be on the safe side.....

See you there

Andy

rippers said:
So is anyone else camping the night before and want to meet up for a beer

I will be camping onsite on Saturday too... most of my friends have T25/3 Kit so look for the white T5 surrounded by these and come and say hi!

James

Any idea how I can camp Saturday night. I have left it too late to book.

Probably too late as have to pay Stanford Hall. Try ringing them.

vwanorak said:
Happy days -

We have a full display of 10 Californias for Stanford Hall, so should put on a great show and do our marque proud! :D

:thanks Thank you to everyone that is coming along. If you have not been to Stanford Hall before and you have a penchant for air-colled VWs, or just kicking back in a great setting and talking buses - you will love it!

I will get to the showground on Sunday morning and try and whip us up into some kind of a line-up. If you get onto the display plot before me, please just be conscious that we have 10 buses coming!

Look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday morning. Come and say hello - I'll have fresh coffee on the go within minutes of arriving. You won't miss the bright blue Cali' :D

See you Sunday

Andy

Pm sent