Stanford Hall VW Show

vwanorak

vwanorak

Aircooled at heart!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Hi

I am hoping to co-ordinate a "Club Plot" for us at Stanford Hall this year. Sunday 4th May. http://www.stanfordhallvw.com/

Assuming we are accepted, which I would expect to be. The plot will take 10 vans - all of which will need to be Californias, as this will be part of the Single Marque Display.

For anyone who hasn't attended before, Stanford Hall is one of the very best and long standing Vintage VW shows in the UK. Very laid back in a great venue. Water-cooled VWs are made very welcome, but air-cooled VWs really are the stars of this show.

More details will be available over the coming weeks, but please add to this thread if you would like to attend. I'll get the list going...

One pre-requisite enforced by the organisers is that you will need to be in the showground by 10am on the Sunday morning.

Cheers

Andy

1. Vwanorak
2.calikev

T5WOB said:
andy i know the guy that runs the show i send him a email for you .all best martin

Thanks Martin. They are not taking club plot requests yet, but if you can put in a word for us that would be great. You taking the cab'?

Cheers

Andy

all info sent .i be going in my beetle cabrio to the event .enjoy one of the best vw shows in the uk .would be good to get some banners at this show .and some flyers to .

Love Stamford Hall show... as Martin knows ;)

Count me in guys:-

I probably also bring the Bay Window along (My usual at Stamford) but that can go elsewhere if you want to keep the club area exclusively Cali :)

1. Vwanorak
2. calikev
3. rippers
4. SimplyDubs

Add us to the list :thumb, will any Cali’s be camping overnight on Saturday?

Susibus

I'll deffo be camping the night before, no hook up but beautiful grounds :)
I camped there last year in my bay window and you move to the show stand in the morning

Our registration pack arrived today.

More news here when the passes arrive. Please keep adding your names to the list if you would like to join the line-up.

Bring on the summer!

Andy

Ladies and gentleman of The California Collective

It's confirmed; we have ourselves a club display pitch at Stanford Hall!

So please add your names to the list if you would like to join us and we can firm up details nearer the time.

Cheers

Andy

1. Vwanorak
2. calikev
3. rippers
4. SimplyDubs

Can you put me down as a possibility I'll let you know for deffinate later this week :thanks

Alasdair

Unfortunately I have checked with the 'Boss' and we 're busy that weekend. Hope the weather is kind and you all have a good time :thanks

Alasdair

The passes are here:

StanfordHallPasses.jpg

So we have 10 spaces to fill on our "Single Marque" club stand. If you have your name down already in the thread above and are still committed to attending, please PM me and we can arrange getting the pass out to you.

Anyone else that would like to join us, allowing you to park your California in the middle of the action of this wonderful show, please post here and then PM me.

Just to clarify. You still pay gate admission charges and will need to be able to arrive by 10am.

Cheers

Still count us in... thanks fir sorting this out.

Rgds
M

Thanks Mark - Just replied to your PM.

See you at the Show!

Andy

SimplyDubs said:
Still count us in... thanks fir sorting this out.

Rgds
M

Now away on holiday so won’t be able to attend, sorry. :cry:

Andy,

We are keen to come - I'll PM you to get details.

Steve.

Less than a month away folks!

We still have a few spaces to fill.

Andy

Ok folks. It is vital that we fill our plot to ensure that we can secure it for the future. So, I am going to be offering places out to non-forum members to bring their California's along and ensure we put on a good display.

If you are wanting to join us and have not PM'd me yet, please get in touch ASAP.

Cheers

Andy

Come on everybody. there must be more of you that can make it to Stanford hall
We can all park together should be a great day :thumb :thumb

We go every year so we would be happy to park in the grounds rather than in the car park. Count us in. Is anyone staying the night before? We only live down the road but camping might be fun.

T

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Andy can you put me down as well please.

I shall camp on Saturday night.

Come on guys - let's fill our display space!

Please PM me if you want in. Camping overnight won't get you a pass for the display - I need to send this to you.

Cheers

Andy