Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Not Welcome At Portree, Skye

Accommodated for sleeping > ticket

This is, in fact, every car with reclining chairs. From the late 1960s, they were sold as a means of taking a nap. Don't you ever close your eyes behind the wheel of an Audi Q8!
That’s what my thoughts are, you can sleep in every car, in the olden days people used to sleep upright

I would hope a roof tent doesn’t fall into getting a ticket category as it’s not in vehicle.
Plus a car with a roof tent doesn’t fall into that Motorhome/camper sign.
Must admit I pretty much always park as far away as possible from shops/tourist car parks, as I love walking and hate having doors opened onto/or people brushing down side of vehicle.

I’m just too mean to pay for parking (unless I have to park more than two miles away :D)

Worst beer in the world. Better to go elsewhere nd use your phone while drinking something that doesn't taste like creosote

The Pies are good, but your right about the beer. 2 pints is generally the max before you ‘apres pie’ and move to a Pub with branded beers!

The Pies are good, but your right about the beer. 2 pints is generally the max before you ‘apres pie’ and move to a Pub with branded beers!
I can't drink it. That ayingerbrau lager,Jesus, who sups that sh1te. Not worth 50p a pint. The one in York keeps flooding,maybe that's why it tastes like river watta

Back