Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California SpaceMate Rear Storage Drawer

Daggartukvan1

Daggartukvan1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi all, just thought I'd draw peoples attention to a recent experience. Having bought a V2 SpaceMate last year for our T6 Ocean which I must say was an excellent product, we sadly decided to sell our van and consequently had a SpaceMate surplus to requirements. I put it up for sale on this forum as a collection only item which restricted the buying audience. Amazingly, Simon who sells the SpaceMate reached out and offered to support a delivery process in terms of supplying a packing box to widen my market. The upshot of this is that the SpaceMate quickly sold and was safely delivered to the new buyer.
For anyone buying this storage draw solution, Simon has asked that they keep the original packaging as shown in the picture to bring a resale value to the product in the event that they move on from VW California ownership. Hope this is of help to someone.

image.png

Hi all, just thought I'd draw peoples attention to a recent experience. Having bought a V2 SpaceMate last year for our T6 Ocean which I must say was an excellent product, we sadly decided to sell our van and consequently had a SpaceMate surplus to requirements. I put it up for sale on this forum as a collection only item which restricted the buying audience. Amazingly, Simon who sells the SpaceMate reached out and offered to support a delivery process in terms of supplying a packing box to widen my market. The upshot of this is that the SpaceMate quickly sold and was safely delivered to the new buyer.
For anyone buying this storage draw solution, Simon has asked that they keep the original packaging as shown in the picture to bring a resale value to the product in the event that they move on from VW California ownership. Hope this is of help to someone.

View attachment 120392
A product is always worth more if you have the original packaging, but where do you keep it all. Wish I still had my kids lego boxes.

Back