Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Fuel & Protection Fee?

CaliAdventure

CaliAdventure

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Three sleeps to go until we collect Bertie Bus and I'm wading through the VW documentation - my beloved husband has signed up for Fuel & Protection Fee with Citygate VW at approximately fifty quid but I can't seem to find what it is....

...he wasn't exactly sure :shocked

Can anyone help?

Thanks, CJ

miss fueling insurance?

Miss fuelling device like the fuel safe

Ah haaaaa...thanks CaliKev; I did search but couldn't find anything. Better than Google!!!!

Not sure it's worth £50 but I suppose in the grand scheme of things.......:eek:

Ah haaaaa...thanks CaliKev; I did search but couldn't find anything. Better than Google!!!!

Not sure it's worth £50 but I suppose in the grand scheme of things.......:eek:
How long does it last for? 1 year or life of vehicle?
The Misfuelling device sold in the Forum shop is only about £50 and will last the life of the vehicle.

Top marks to you sales person who can sale you something you do not know what it is. "Darling I just went into the garage and ordered a Cali" "but we had agreed on a UP" I would ring the dealer up and ask bet is a dealer add on when we bought our van they offer they own
  • tyre insurance
  • alloy wheel insurance
  • gap insurance
  • paint protection
  • upholstrery protection
  • glass treatment

It is very easy when you 1st get your van to get equipment you do not use - need & carry around I found we did this and removed some stuff after a few camps.

Last edited:
"Darling I just went into the garage and ordered a Cali" "but we had agreed on a UP"

Made me laugh as you're not far off the mark - more the case of let's go check out the size so we can plan our conversion and then Oops we've bought a Cali. Can't wait!

I wasn't with him when he agreed to all sorts.....now if I had been the salesman may have got more grilling :rolleyes:

Back