Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Original Bike Rack - Lost small clamp/ arm Spring part

michaelj70

michaelj70

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Very silly I know but seem I undid the clamp too much and have lost the outer sheath casing

Any ideas where i can find a replacement or is it going to have to be a visit to VW ??

Very silly I know but seem I undid the clamp too much and have lost the outer sheath casing Any ideas where i can find a replacement or is it going to have to be a visit to VW ??
Very silly I know but seem I undid the clamp too much and have lost the outer sheath casing Any ideas where i can find a replacement or is it going to have to be a visit to VW ??

Very silly I know but seem I undid the clamp too much and have lost the outer sheath casing
Do not think vw will sell that part if it's the tube section try a plumbers merchant.

Another great place to lose keys is through the rear seatbelt space.

They can fall through into the drawer underneath the bed. Then, even if checked, they can work themselves into a storage bag in the bench seat drawer whilst rummaging around. Then it gets worse. With mounting panic everything is dragged out of that drawer and dumped outside. Now, the keys, having fallen through a gap and the worked there way into a storage bag are now outside of the Cali whilst the ever desperate owner is tearing the inside apart:sad
Interesting, but possibly the wrong thread?:Nailbiting