Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Service

R

RobHampson

VIP Member
Hi. Can anyone recommend an official VW van centre in the Surrey/ Hampshire area for a routine service and warranty work. Thanks.

I use Breeze in Totton Southampton and happy to trust them with our van

I would also recommend Totton, but if you can get to Poole, our own forum guru is available for any Cali specific work.

Alan

Our van's due its first MOT plus a service. Is Breeze Totton still good these days? Or should we go a bit further to Breeze Poole??

Our van's due its first MOT plus a service. Is Breeze Totton still good these days? Or should we go a bit further to Breeze Poole??
Both Breeze service centres are good. I go to Poole, though slightly further away as it was purchased from there and they have always managed the van.

Speak to Derek great customer service at totton, just a small packed carpark (only down side).

Thank you both, I've left a message with Derek to call back. Used Poole last time but would prefer something closer ideally.

Back