Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW update for GC Model Year 2019

A

Adeybruce

Vehicle
Grand California 680
So the much anticipated update for the issues that the MY2019 has been experiencing, and adding c pillar and battery boost buttons.

From a German forum (excuse any Google Translate issues) :

‘Grand California service package (76 A 8) for MY2019 available as a field measure starting today. The following work will be carried out:

00 = check wiring harness, if necessary, central control unit and KFG control unit

01 = Update central control unit and KFG control unit

02 = Attaching cover bar

03 = replace lamp bathroom

04 = mount shelf bathroom

05 = sealing toilet module

06 = Retrofit central locking button C-column

07 = Retrofit Button Maximum Battery Charge

So the water pump problem should be solved and a few other things probably too. According to information, the work takes a maximum of 3 days’

There is another Service Packet planned for the resealing of the gas locker; some vehicles do not meet the standard and have already had theirs done.

There is another Service Packet planned for the resealing of the gas locker; some vehicles do not meet the standard and have already had theirs done.
Morning again,

Do you think mine might have been completed at the factory already as completed in build week 12.
Thanks again.

Morning again,

Do you think mine might have been completed at the factory already as completed in build week 12.
Thanks again.
Sorry for the very late reply; yes I’m pretty sure it will be done at factory

Sorry for the very late reply; yes I’m pretty sure it will be done at factory
Thanks for your reply, I hope all is well with you and you are fairing well. How are things panning out with the GC now you have lived with it sometime, anything VW should have done, you would like to do, any negatives.

Oh one thing is there a gas level monitor on the LED display.

Mine is still stuck in Germany.

Thanks in advance, take care.

Will

Could you please give me a link to the German website where you got the information of the update.

Back