Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vwcampersales dealer

qyou

qyou

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi Everyone, I'm a complete novice to this camper van world and would appreciate any help, advice or experiences anyone out there has.
I've been looking for a while now for a camper van and have come across a company in Brighton called VWcampersales, they have a number of vehicles for sale and seem to be quite experienced in importing t4 westfalia's. I am seriously thinking of sourcing a vehicle from them and would value anyone's advice personal experience of this company or indeed if you know anyone who has had experience of VWcampersales.
I am thinking of investing a large sum of money which I won't ever have again and although I know there is nothing certain feedback would be welcome. Thank You
qyou

The add at the top of the forum says it all. Well respected

They are a very safe pair of hands. They are dealers so need to make a margin, but know far more about these vans (a large span of models) than VW UK.
I've not bought from them, but follow the market very closely. I've not heard a bad word in many a year.
If you don't want to risk going private, then they would be a good choice.

thank you it's good to get feedback from the forums, from people who actually own and drive T4's much appreciated. Thanks again
T4WFA
qyou

Thanks for feedback Calikev, good to know they are a respected company.
Thanks again.
qyou

Nice people too!

I purchased my California from VWCampervan sales about 4 years ago. I found them very helpful, passionate about VW campervans and a fair price to boot.

Hi Everyone, I'm a complete novice to this camper van world and would appreciate any help, advice or experiences anyone out there has.
I've been looking for a while now for a camper van and have come across a company in Brighton called VWcampersales, they have a number of vehicles for sale and seem to be quite experienced in importing t4 westfalia's. I am seriously thinking of sourcing a vehicle from them and would value anyone's advice personal experience of this company or indeed if you know anyone who has had experience of VWcampersales.
I am thinking of investing a large sum of money which I won't ever have again and although I know there is nothing certain feedback would be welcome. Thank You
qyou
Just bought from them; they are v. good to deal with, well informed and vw campervan owners themselves.

No first hand experience of the dealer but they bring in new Westfalia vans so should be a good bet. If you are looking for a T4 Westy I will probably be selling my Exclusive in the New Year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy good to know you had a positive experiance, I appreciate your feedback.
qyou