Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted some pics of people camping in Calis at home

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
I am just doing my next column for VWBus magazine, which is basically about stay home, stay safe, and things VW people are doing to help keep in contact with others, be part of something and doing their own small bit ..
There are some lovely pics of people at NHS campout last weekend on here..
I am looking for a few pics to use...bus set up in drive shots, people sitting relaxing in / around the Cali, family activity time ...
If you can help and offer me a pic that would be brilliant ...
You can send direct to me
editor@volkswagencamper.co.uk
or reply to me on here and I'll give you my personal email
Help people survive; Camp on your drive
David

But ask their permission first!!

That's why I ask them to send to me!;)
Many thanks for some nice pics received thus far :thumb

That's why I ask them to send to me!;)
Many thanks for some nice pics received thus far :thumb
Planning on doing it again this weekend so will send pics if not too late? Would love to read your article if you could post it on this site please?

First up many thanks to those who sent lovely pics. I will email people individually whose pics I will be using, it's only a 1 page column so it was real hard to choose...
the mag does not come out till early May and when it does I will put a pdf up on here
Meanwhile...carry on finding ways to have fun in the bus at home...when our kids were little camping on the drive was still an adventure ... so make the best you can of the sunny weekend and think about the times when we will be able to properly enjoy the freedom a VW bus brings...
Enjoy your bus; don't drive your bus
David

Doesn’t show us on the drive but a very happy 5 year old camping in the top bed for the first ever time

6DAB7017-4272-4101-9681-2E22B048D57F.jpeg

We have managed one night away so far this year but after setting a target of 20 nights it looks like a few on the drive may be needed!:rolleyes:

4F9865A2-E4C5-4165-9CE5-7A43996C54E0.jpeg

First up many thanks to those who sent lovely pics. I will email people individually whose pics I will be using, it's only a 1 page column so it was real hard to choose...
the mag does not come out till early May and when it does I will put a pdf up on here
Meanwhile...carry on finding ways to have fun in the bus at home...when our kids were little camping on the drive was still an adventure ... so make the best you can of the sunny weekend and think about the times when we will be able to properly enjoy the freedom a VW bus brings...
Enjoy your bus; don't drive your bus
David
Alas, I’m not a subscriber to any magazines, I tend to only buy mags at an airport when I fly - guess I won’t be buying one soon!
Any chance you can upload the pdf of the article, assuming it’s avail.
(You may have done so already, apologies if I’ve missed it.)