Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Warm roof

I got my one from Comfortz, went for the roofless one so I could have roof bars and a ski box. Because its less fabric I think its easier to fit and packs smaller.

I also went for the one with windows, nice to see the snow outside when still in bed lol
Thanks for the info.

I followed this guide and made one myself. A shame it‘s a just a bit too wide to fit in the boot when rolled up, but it does fit well behind the bench.

Winter. topper and screen cover. Summer. Nothing.

IMG_20200222_071933.jpg

Pretty sure you can still buy these direct from Comfortz on their website.
Can’t see a listing for it on their website, but the pattern already exists so maybe they still would make one up if ever requested

Can’t see a listing for it on their website, but the pattern already exists so maybe they still would make one up if ever requested.
I got my one from Comfortz, went for the roofless one so I could have roof bars and a ski box. Because its less fabric I think its easier to fit and packs smaller.

I also went for the one with windows, nice to see the snow outside when still in bed lol.
They don’t seem to do these anymore in the shop, shame they are great.
Thanks for the info.
I’ve just posted one of these in the for sale section if anyone is interested. Looks like it could become a collectors item!

Back