Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Washing solution

CYCLOPATH

CYCLOPATH

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Having seen this cute pic, it got me to thinking.
I often don't use campsites....and am off for a month using mostly France Passion,
I have a cali shower....but it is cold.IMG_2460.JPG

I use those really useful boxes in the back, like many of us...
I put two and two togetherIMG_2459.JPG

I feel violated!

We often just wash up at a plastic bowl ( don't have one where we sit in...) but when on the road and not using campsites it should be normal you just wash up like that .
Just boil a ketlle water mix it with some cold water.
You don't need a shower each day , all part of camping ;)

I often don't use campsites....and am off for a month using mostly France Passion,
I have a cali shower....but it is cold.View attachment 21494

I put two and two togetherView attachment 21495
Ha ha what a brilliant idea! We've got loads of those boxes!

We often just wash up at a plastic bowl ( don't have one where we sit in...) but when on the road and not using campsites it should be normal you just wash up like that .
The problem with washing in a small bowel, is splashing water all over the van
I hope to keep it all in my really useful box

I did see this, but when I tried sitting in the sink, I kept falling out, and the cooker is so uncomfortable to sit on ( I won't show a pic for reasons of decency)IMG_2461.JPG

Thanks All. Just got home from a crap day at work and this thread has brought a huge smile to my face! On a practical note, I think Granny Jen recommends baby wipes for those hard to reach places.

I can still see this image even when I close my eyes, I'm not looking forward to bed time (no offense) :eek:
:help

I can still see this image even when I close my eyes, I'm not looking forward to bed time (no offense) :eek:
:help
O Lisa , I am so sorry, it was only meant to be a light hearted joke.
If you need councilling, your GP should have acess To councilling through IAPT, or you could ask for some Valium .
Here , I have put some clothes onIMG_2459.JPG

O Lisa , I am so sorry, it was only meant to be a light hearted joke.
If you need councilling, your GP should have acess To councilling through IAPT, or you could ask for some Valium .
Here , I have put some clothes onView attachment 21516

Kind of you to spare the ladies' blushes. I hope you haven't used watercolour paint for the job though;)

I have a cali shower....but it is cold.View attachment 21494

I put two and two togetherView attachment 21495

Oh my word :):):):) !!!

Are you at Brean Sands @CYCLOPATH ? If so we will watch out for a repeat performance...socks and all!

I don't wash.

Together with the carrier bag hanging off each arm and wearing my most worn-out trainers I am usually directed to the local "village municipal" centre where I can be offered a shower, a hot meal and a choice rummage through a charity clothes bag

Back seat covers eventually in place yesterday. Now to tackle the front. Despite the painful fingers !!

VW are so impressed with this that they have added it to the options list. It is listed as Portable Personal Hygiene System with other uses as & when needed. A one off special price of £199 + vat.

Any hints on fitting front backrest seat covers, cannot get black plastic pieces to locate? Thank you.

Back