Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

We want a California!!

Bryan2411

Bryan2411

2014 SE
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi all, while we don't yet have one we're grateful to you all for the info in this forum. We are aspiring to a T5 California but waiting for the right one to come along. Hope to join you all soon at a meet.
Cheers

Hi all, while we don't yet have one we're grateful to you all for the info in this forum. We are aspiring to a T5 California but waiting for the right one to come along. Hope to join you all soon at a meet.
Cheers
Good luck!

We all want one.....!
Then again , most of us have one ;)
Your pacience will be rewarded , in the meantime absorp all the info you can on here!
Welcome

You will find your perfect partner I am sure. Welcome and see you here soon I hope!

Thanks to everyone for their help and guidance in our search. I’m pleased to say we found and bought a beautiful Cali yesterday, bringing her home where she is settling in on the driveway. No name given as yet, but new Mum and Dad are doing well.
Really grateful to have found one who was clearly loved beyond words and gave good times to the sellers. Hopefully we will continue that vibe and make many great memories of our own.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for their help and guidance in our search. I’m pleased to say we found and bought a beautiful Cali yesterday, bringing her home where she is settling in on the driveway. No name given as yet, but new Mum and Dad are doing well.
Really grateful to have found one who was clearly loved beyond words and gave good times to the sellers. Hopefully we will continue that vibe and make many great memories of our own.
Congrats
You can change your profile proudly now
Let’s see a picture of the new Arrival ?
:bananadance2 :pinkbanana:pinkbanana:bananadance2:cheers

Good news!
Took me 2 years to go from decision to purchasing and it’s the best thing I’ve ever bought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buyer's market in winter, get one sooner than later, and defo don't wait until Spring or the prices will 'spring' up. :veryfunny

Could I ask where/how you found one, as I am advertising mine in the new year and wondered where people are looking, as well as on this forum?

Could I ask where/how you found one, as I am advertising mine in the new year and wondered where people are looking, as well as on this forum?
I scoured a number of web pages, checking for prices, condition, service history etc. I particularly used the for sale section on this site, and indeed bought through it. Other sources were eBay, autotrader (all options, Van, motor home and car), practical motor home, Just Kampers etc
My better half told be to stop obsessing, but when a good one comes up you’ve got to be on it ASAP as they go quickly!!! Personally I think putting it on here makes sense first off, serious buyers would hopefully be doing their research here anyway.

I scoured a number of web pages, checking for prices, condition, service history etc. I particularly used the for sale section on this site, and indeed bought through it. Other sources were eBay, autotrader (all options, Van, motor home and car), practical motor home, Just Kampers etc
My better half told be to stop obsessing, but when a good one comes up you’ve got to be on it ASAP as they go quickly!!! Personally I think putting it on here makes sense first off, serious buyers would hopefully be doing their research here anyway.
Yes same conclusion for me. I will put on here and maybe others aswell. Have fun with new one and post some pic's soon!!