Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Website issue (sort of!)

Pete M

Pete M

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I'll wager a large amount of money it's me and not the website but for some reason when I hover the pointer over the subject of a thread it no longer brings up a speech bubble with the thread narrative in it.

Any ideas folks?

I still get the first few lines of narrative in a box...................................

Interesting I never have got this on this forum but do on other forums

Excellent!

Full "status nosiness" restored :D

does't work for me on google chrome but not an issue for me - no preview if I hover over title
just get "go to 1st unread message"

Last edited:
Doesn't seem to be browser related!

It works fine for me in Chrome and IE.

It may require java to run that? Do you have java installed on your machine? ( I could be wrong I dont know the platform this forum runs on)

Oops thanks good point, however it doesn't come enabled automatically on a mac I don't think.

Edit sorry meant enabled not installed, it's been a long day.

Last edited:
If you have a Mac you need to enable it

Open Safari and click on the Safari menu and go down to 'preferences...'.
Click on the Security tab.
Make sure the 'Enable JavaScript' checkbox is ticked and the 'Accept Cookies - Always' option is selected. ...
Now that you have completed these steps click the Close button at the top of the window.

It does on a Mac
Huh???
In Safari?
You can choose to enable or disable JavaScript execution (as you can in other browsers) but isn't it installed as an integral part of the browser?

It's disabled by default, Apple seems to switch it off on fresh installs for some reason.

Sorry meant enabled not installed it's been a long day. Post edited.

Cheers guys but I'm Windows 10! It worked last week but now it doesn't?

Back