Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Week 46’ers

N

Neandertholly

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Someone temper my excitement. I’ve placed my order today with SMG Tonbridge for a Cali Coast. I won’t bore you with the extras. Just got to try and forget about it until March/April!

Ok, please let me temper it...

To my knowledge every week 46 delivery ever attempted has been subjected to infinite delays due to war, tempest, plague or a combination of all three :shocked

There.

Seriously :)

Welcome to the forum, to many adventures, to the excitement and to everything else that goes with having the best adventure machine on the planet!!

No my bad. Showing how green i am. Ordered yesterday. Didn’t realise it was build and not order that named the week!
Hello and congrats! I would love to know what spec you have chosen, having ordered a Coast myself about 6 weeks ago :)

No my bad. Showing how green i am. Ordered yesterday. Didn’t realise it was build and not order that named the week!
Yeah, week number is worthless until you get a confirmed build week, that is the van has a slot on the line. In a few weeks you may get an unconfirmed week, it may stick or could be sooner or later. You normally get the confirmation a week or two before the actual build week.

in my case I got provisional week 43 (16th Oct) two weeks after my 19th Aug order date. It was confirmed as week 43 still on the 7th Octobe. As we speak my two week build has now entered its fourth week and is still on the line! Reason unknown.

Hello and congrats! I would love to know what spec you have chosen, having ordered a Coast myself about 6 weeks ago :)

Here it is:
Ascot Grey
Bed Extension With Comfort Sleeping Mat
Canvas Sides. Basalt Grey. Includes Panorama Window
Climatronic With Second Evaporator And Second Heating System
Cupboards In "Bright Oak" With Outdoor Shower Connection
Dark Tinted Glass In Rear Seat Area (Venus 35/Privacy) Heat-Insulating Glass (Green) In Front Front Fog Lights With Cornering Function
Interior Light Concept For Camper "Comfort" In Passenger Compartment
Rear View Camera
Storage Net In Roof Bed Access Opening, 2nd Drawer In Bench Seat

Back