Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Westfali Exclusive Water Hoses

I

irlcwill

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hi, Just noticed a water leak at the front of our Exclusive and when i look under there is no support on the coolant pipework which i assume is wrong and causing it to weep at joins ? Would anyone have a photo of what it should look like ?Mine has no undertray which prob does not help ...... but would like to get it sorted ... thanks

Hi, Just noticed a water leak at the front of our Exclusive and when i look under there is no support on the coolant pipework which i assume is wrong and causing it to weep at joins ? Would anyone have a photo of what it should look like ?Mine has no undertray which prob does not help ...... but would like to get it sorted ... thanks

Its best to get an undertray sorted because some of the belts are quite exposed without one there. My mate just swapped his old one for a plastic one which weighs a hell of a lot less that the old one.

Its best to get an undertray sorted because some of the belts are quite exposed without one there. My mate just swapped his old one for a plastic one which weighs a hell of a lot less that the old one.
Saw those plastuc ones online and wasn't sure how much protection they would give ? Are they rigid enough to be of use as trying to find a steel one is proving difficult.

Will get under the van tomorrow hopefully and see if i can work out what brackets etc are missing .....

Just in case anyone had the same issue. Turns out my aux water pump bracket was missing and pump was supported off the pipes. Trip to VW for a new pump/pipe bracket and all seems ok again.

Now just have to find the best way yo get the plastic under tray to Ireland !

Back