Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Westfalia Bikelander with LED lights Towball Mounted Tilting 2 Bicycle Carrier

Betty67

Betty67

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Not much info on the updated Westafeilia Bikelander, has anyone got one with the LED lights or has any of the other racks have LED lights, as LED being more durable and look better and would prefer as most other van lights are LED.
Need to see if tilt is enough to clear tail.

Not much info on the updated Westafeilia Bikelander, has anyone got one with the LED lights or has any of the other racks have LED lights, as LED being more durable and look better and would prefer as most other van lights are LED.
Need to see if tilt is enough to clear tail.
Hi...
I've got the 'Westfalia BC60', which I understand is more or less the same, apart from, no LED lighting and the securing arms are not easily removed, unlike the one's on the 'Bikelander'.
I own a T5 Caravelle, with a tailgate and the tilt of the bike rack, does not allow the tailgate to open, while in situ.
I bought the Westfalia BC60, solely because of the optional 'Transport Box', and 'Transport Platform', accessories.
Hope this is of some help to you.
Regards.

Yes thanks wish there was a definitive list of bike racks that would be ok everything leads to the diamant sg2 plus at moment

Update, bought diamant sg2+ from club shop very sturdy built rack. Only minor coment i have 2 e bikes a ladies and gents both have not round tubing took ages to work out a configuration to clamp on the 2 rigid bars, it only just works. I feel i will still need to add extra security as the clamps doo not close fully around bike frame. Will post some photos when the weather is better and have time to play.

• Informative
Reactions: Sad
I own a T5 Caravelle, with a tailgate and the tilt of the bike rack, does not allow the tailgate to open, while in situ.

:headbang:headbang Didn't read your post properly!! Was just about to ask if this was right:
Screenshot_20201031-091312_Chrome.jpg

Back