Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wet coats

I bought these hooks that can be moved around the van. We usually hang wet things there, coats, towels etc and the water will drip onto the in-step and dried by the heater exhaust just below.

Nowadays we keep 3-4 just above the door.
They’re from here. Scroll down for English.

80137907-32da-42ad-b648-b6088dc353d8-jpeg.42607

We simply put the coats over the back of the front seats. Boots are placed in the side door foot well.

If particularly wet, then we put the diesel heater on....even if driving the Cali.

Everything soon dries out.

A number of C&MH sites provide a drying room on site.

Once you get over the fear that your items may be taken by another (and this has never happened!), then it becomes second nature to use the facilities provided.

If on site and is blowing or dry, then we'll use the rear bike rack to act as an airer too.
I agree wet boots on the front floor or foot wells and jackets over the seat head rests.

It’s the only problem I can’t think of a creative solution to. It’s frustrating the hell out of me.
Elly you could migrate to Australia - we haven’t had a drop of rain in about 4 years and some countryside towns are running out of water completely! (Sorry, could not help building on the idea of staying in the pub ...)

image.jpg
after getting soaked walking back to Cromer today we hung three coats (and jeans) from the top bed with hangers.Drying ok although not the greatest photo!

Back