Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wet towels

I hang them over the rear bike rack, meaning to take them in prior to driving off...lost count of the amount I have lost....

I bought a bungee cord with two snap hooks on either end. When you pop the roof there are two eyes above the roof upper side and i clip it on and hand my towels on it.

Goose

Best tip is to only go to hotter and drier places if possible - generally south of the Loire in July/August is my rule!

Failing that use the tiniest towel you can get away with.

We use hte microfibre ones too, they dry very fast.

Wing mirrors sometimes, usually the awning bars with a peg to stop them dropping off.

I wear my ex-large microfibre towel as a cape. Together with my big hammer I wonder the sites hammering things* in and saving poor unfortunates and righting wrongs etc. etc. Dry after the first rescue ! ;)

Can you tell I'm bored at work ;)

*also rescue cats from trees (main use of the hammer) :eek:

I wear my ex-large microfibre towel as a cape. Together with my big hammer I wonder the sites hammering things* in and saving poor unfortunates and righting wrongs etc. etc. Dry after the first rescue ! ;)

Can you tell I'm bored at work ;)

*also rescue cats from trees (main use of the hammer) :eek:
Wearing your newly washed underwear on the outside at the same time as running about righting wrongs would get them dried as well!

(I'm slightly bored in a cold Czech campsite at moment and your post made me laugh)

I got microfibre towels from Decathlon. They're brilliant - don't get sopping wet, stick 'em over the steering wheel or lie them across the back of the stuff in the back or hang them from one of the grab handles, and they're dry in a trice. Even just fold them and leave them on top of the worktop. In no time at all you can put them away in a cupboard. Best buy ever.
Ditto but ours came from mountain warehouse with a big discount

I got microfibre towels from Decathlon. They're brilliant - don't get sopping wet, stick 'em over the steering wheel or lie them across the back of the stuff in the back or hang them from one of the grab handles, and they're dry in a trice. Even just fold them and leave them on top of the worktop. In no time at all you can put them away in a cupboard. Best buy ever.
Me too, one in pink, one in blue.

Try an extendable net curtain rod (or shower rod-possibly too big)....a friend swears by this....probably only for undies and micro towels?
It's on my list to try.

Back