Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What a way to go!!!

Very cool. The Duke was always a big supporter of Land Rover, bless him.
I had an uncle that did something similar - Builders’ trailer towed by his Mercedes. I suppose he wanted to show that despite his millions, he was an immigrant boy who came over here with nothing and pulled himself bootstraps.

Someone’s going even better...
I find it difficult to believe that he spent 16 years perfecting the design as stated in the news release.
Maybe it was his go to excuse to get out of the palace.

I find it difficult to believe that he spent 16 years perfecting the design as stated in the news release.
Maybe it was his go to excuse to get out of the palace.
Same for my uncle. I think he’s just told his lads: “Stuff it, just stick me on the trailer and tow it with my car. It has my name on the reg, so everyone will know who’s being buried.”

There were no heirs and graces about the fella. He was a hard drinking, womanising racist by today’s standards. But well liked.

For us simpler folk, there’s the tandem bicycle hearse.

6b2bb9cbf20b04675ba77ad6473acc9d.jpg

Absolutely agree. I would be carried to my place of rest in the vehicle that has given me happiness and fun. Surrounded by my decorations and sun flowers. Absolutely perfect
Can I have the van afterwards?

Good to see there will be at least one VW in today’s proceedings. The Queen will be driven in the state Bentley.

Back