Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What are these?

Yorkie

Yorkie

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
IMG_3134.JPG We are about to embark on our first real caliventure and so I emptied our van to make sure I wasn't taking anything we wouldn't need. I found these at the back of a cupboard.

Does anyone know what they are for?

View attachment 19698 We are about to embark on our first real caliventure and so I emptied our van to make sure I wasn't taking anything we wouldn't need. I found these at the back of a cupboard.

Does anyone know what they are for?
The black items are part of the emergency roof tie down kit, there should be some black fabric/Velcro straps to go with them. https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/emergency-roof-tie-down-kit.14925/
No idea what the grey items are for.

same answer as above never seen grey bits before,

Ditto

Agree with the Black bits - Roof emergency Tie Down kit but there should be some Velcro straps.

Grey bits, haven't a foggiest, although the long grey piece looks like something your friendly Urologist might use.;)

The bottom grey piece looks like part of the catch rod on the cupboard by the tailgate could be wrong but I very much doubt you will need it

Haha.
Hope I don't have any issues then as I left them at home and set off for a 9 day trip. The Velcro is still in the van as I thought it may be useful.

Thanks all.
The blue pieces should remain as a quiz on the forum.

The "urology" tool looks like the locking spindles that are part of the wardrobe and rear cupboard handles. Two on each handle.

You could be damn right....i should have know that ...
Very well spotted!
Edit PICTURE !
But the bending on the end looks diffrent , could be a piece left in the during production
IMG_4600.JPG

Last edited:
Could be , now only the last bit is unknown...
It has a big L on it so it's a left-one?

Sad to report that the urology tool isn't the cupboard fastener. I checked and the wardrobe is more substantial.
Sorry
Wife advises that it is more a blue than grey too.

Back