Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What did you get for Christmas?

LisaKent

LisaKent

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Only one Cali / camping related present this year and that was a Ridge Monkey sandwich toaster which I kept putting off buying.

:bananadance2

The Ridge Monkey ....i'm planning to get me one .
Let us know how good it is (or how bad) ...i'm on hold to buy one for the moment.

We don't go in to all the hypes and buy presents for each other when we like it , don't need the calender to say hey it's the 25th dec. you should get in the que at the shopping mall to buy presents ...not my thing .
We celebrate each day .

Everyone keeps talking about the Ridge Monkey, is this something I should own?

Spooky! I also got a RidgeMonkey, were they on offer before Christmas or something? :Grin

RidgeMonkey and an Oztent sleeping bag from Santa. He is a clever bloke.

I bought the TF Gear sandwich maker which is very similar to the Ridge Monkey from EBay. £16.49 with case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought the TF Gear sandwich maker which is very similar to the Ridge Monkey from EBay. £16.49 with case.

5c8cd3932cc2cfc2a15a55dd6c25a196.jpg

Some great moments with my family and a night away in the California in Garmisch.

A bandaged hand :eek:

Had the main dressings removed this morning.

totally OTT but it's what happens when you burn 4 fingers and two of your dinner guests are a Doctor and the director of nursing from the local hospital :sad

Two nasty burns, the rest just blisters but couldn't type with a whole hand bandaged up and needed to get on Amazon to order something for New Years fancy dress :shocked

fingers_Fotor.jpg

Just like some of its full size T5 and T6 cousins there seem to be a few issues with bodywork in the the roof area :( Perhaps I should have enlisted the help of a grown up to help build it :DIMG_3938.JPG

Last edited:
Back