Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What did you get with your beach?

S

Serendipity C

Hi everyone,

Right now my husband and I are rather excited that tomorrow we pick up our new (ex demo) Beach. Actually we are not as excited as the kids who want to sleep in it tomorrow night!

I've just printed off the checklists from the download section but a lot of this isn't applicable to us as its not an SE. (Although some of it is great information) We'll be going over everything with a fine tooth comb tomorrow.

From several of the posts I've read it seems like there is some difference between what extras people have had with their Beach. (e.g. first aid kit, upstairs light etc)

I wondered if you could tell me what you got with your Beaches to help me check we have everything tomorrow.

Thank you from a very excited Beach owner (well nearly)

Carol

First aid kit & warning triangle in the rear compartment behind near side wheel arch . If you have an awning then handle in the underseat drawer. Also some pegs for the awning legs. Blinds for side can windows and cover for windscreen. I didn't get a bendy light but it does come with great times and future memories.

There is a bit of a debate over the fly screen and the flexi-lamp and whether they are standard with the Beach. Go with the list and ask for them insisting that others had them. With any luck they will be removed from an adjacent SE to keep you happy :D

You can get a better LED lamp on Amazon for £20 if that fails. See one of my earlier posts.

Andy

Safety net for the upstairs bed particularly as you have kids and it's often hidden/lost/overlooked
Try it on for the bendy light - it worked for me
I didn't get fly screens
I did get a first aid kit that was under the plastic cover with the jack and triangle

I'm excited for you! :bananadance

DSC_0643_zps93f3904c.jpg
I got yellow mirrors with mine!

James

Attachments

• DSC_0643_zps93f3904c.jpg
    DSC_0643_zps93f3904c.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 2
Gary&Heather said:
I love your screen cover James that looks really :cool

Thank you Gary - I love your whole van :)

I designed the eyes and had them printed onto the screen :)

James

I got the light,front magnetic curtains for the windscreen and front driver and passenger door windows,mattress topper,winding handle for awning and pegs, warning triangle,first aid kit,jack and small tool kit and a very small bin(Asda bags are better) Try and get a security bolt for the spare wheel,window rain deflectors are good aswell :bananadance :bananadance
:bananadance

Back