Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What did your kids get for Christmas?

Of all the plastic crap and tooth rotting sugary substances, the most exciting thing my boys got for Christmas was nits! Every time we go for a walk with the dogs they just can't help themselves... They run up to other people in the park or woodland or wherever we are and instead of saying "Hello", "Good morning", or "Happy Christmas", they say, "We got nits for Christmas." Clare and I watch the poor innocents walk off itching their heads.
My boys are grown up now, but we’re nail-biters. So, we never had nits, but often had worms, so Christmas drinks for the family was often foul tasting “strawberry milkshake” :shocked

My 4 year old granddaughter asked Santa to get her mum and dad a Cali, but I don’t think they were good enough as it didn’t arrive!
Glad really as it means we get to have all the adventures with her and her little sis. Shh, don’t tell her it was me who tipped Santa off!

Everything but the kitchen sink for our 5 year old. My missus does the Christmas shopping the first I know about it is when all the presents appear out of every hiding place in the house to fill the front room

Back