Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What do you store here

On a similar vein, where can I store my bins ?
Binoculars.
I’m thinking, I’ll have to sew in some Velcro to the back of the case, and then stick the loop on the side of gearstick tunnel ? 7BAF2632-E945-4881-808E-EB2A062CE72F.jpeg

On a similar vein, where can I store my bins ?
Binoculars.
I’m thinking, I’ll have to sew in some Velcro to the back of the case, and then stick the loop on the
We have a solution for this. We keep ours bins, Bluetooth speaker, little radio and other such bits in a plastic storage tray that sits very neatly between the handbrake and passenger seat, 15cm high x 35cm x 26cm. Inside this tray, we have a half sized tray to cover more interesting pinchable bits from view.
They’re the Wham Studio range from Dunelm.

We have a solution for this. We keep ours bins, Bluetooth speaker, little radio and other such bits in a plastic storage tray that sits very neatly between the handbrake and passenger seat, 15cm high x 35cm x 26cm. Inside this tray, we have a half sized tray to cover more interesting pinchable bits from view.
They’re the Wham Studio range from Dunelm.

That’s a good idea, but I do like to step in that middle bit to access my rear when it’s damp out.
I’ve read somewhere I remember, there is a certain size of “really useful storage” that fits just there and you can stand on it. Could also put my sunglasses case (enormous Oakley hard shell) in that box. But still stand on it… thank you :cheers

That’s a good idea, but I do like to step in that middle bit to access my rear when it’s damp out.
I’ve read somewhere I remember, there is a certain size of “really useful storage” that fits just there and you can stand on it. Could also put my sunglasses case (enormous Oakley hard shell) in that box. But still stand on it… thank you :cheers
I’ve got the 9 litre Really Useful box but wouldn’t trust it to take my weight! It is a good fit between the seats though.

I’ve got the 9 litre Really Useful box but wouldn’t trust it to take my weight! It is a good fit between the seats though.
How slim are you, more than 14 Stone / 88kg ?

Has anybody ever stood in a 9l RU Box ?
Did it break? Did the lid snap.
I might try it on the 36l box :Grin
Just to see what happens….

To be fair that’s what we thought first but it’s not so big to step over, and avoids standing on the exposed carpet (not covered by the rubber mats). Also use these trays in the kitchen cupboards for tea, coffee etc, and tins of food, cereals. They’re nice and cheap.

Last edited:
That’s really cool. Uses Bluetooth, and also shows temperature of tyre, so you can see if one tyre is overheating. Which make and model is that ?
I’ve put 45 all round, but felt it’s way too harsh compared with 41 that was done by my local tyre fitters.

That’s really cool. Uses Bluetooth, and also shows temperature of tyre, so you can see if one tyre is overheating. Which make and model is that ?
I’ve put 45 all round, but felt it’s way too harsh compared with 41 that was done by my local tyre fitters.
Tyrepal system. If you belong to the caravan club there’s a link for a discount of £22.00 when I ordered.

Tyrepal system. If you belong to the caravan club there’s a link for a discount of £22.00 when I ordered.
That’s a really good idea.
Just found the slightly larger display version for £25 delivered from AliExpress.
I buy a lot from AliExpress and items are from the original manufacturers. Like UGreen for all cable and PC items and EPever for the MPPT Solar.
Had great bargains. It takes around 2 to 3 week delivery. But can recommend.

That’s a really good idea.
Just found the slightly larger display version for £25 delivered from AliExpress.
I buy a lot from AliExpress and items are from the original manufacturers. Like UGreen for all cable and PC items and EPever for the MPPT Solar.
Had great bargains. It takes around 2 to 3 week delivery. But can recommend.
Could you provide a link please?

Could you provide a link please?
£6.95 23% Off | Car TPMS Solar Tire Pressure Monitoring Digital LCD Display Solar Power Auto Security Alarm Systems Kit Vehicles Accessories

Make sure you click on picture and choose the £25 TPMS system other wise you’ll get the £6.25 tyre pressure manual gauge.

1DC38C67-4329-4DB3-B823-2B083A130BB6.png

10l box from B&Q £6 fits nice

Do you find these boxes slide when driving or do they stay in place.

Do you find these boxes slide when driving or do they stay in place.
They stay in place, for me.
If they do move, a small sticky hook of the loop system would suffice :thumb

Back