Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

View attachment 78079View attachment 78080View attachment 78081View attachment 78082View attachment 78078

Like @dripster I also bought the mini table and cooker stand for my VW Beach. Ordering process from Germany was straight forward with no surprise additional custom fees.

so far really pleased. Solidly built and stable when attached.
That's saved me taking some photos! Agree these are well made, although not used them in anger yet.

My only issue is that I was thinking of also using the board on the front of the Maxxcamp unit, but it's wide enough to block the drawer opening, so may trim a bit off each end of the board. But that's specific to the way I want to use it and clearly the supplied width is a great fit in the Beach.

do the manufacturers recommend a max weight loading, these seem to rely solely the Cali panel that they clip into for support.
it looks like a great idea, just wondering what sort of combined weight you can use?

The little pocket on the side of the drivers seat base.holds it perfectly.
I was just going to ask that. That's where my cheap and nasty handbrush is but it's quite worn out now. I usually brush the van out down the front of my trousers so this would make a pleasant change....

64litre boxes fit great with the cali wrap, levels and boots down the

next task a midge net to reduce midge entry while in the boot ! 96CF1794-EE52-4C5D-BC55-29C21BF5A588.jpeg

Got another book, thanks to mum's day (don't bother to ask why I got it in the first place then :) ). Then this morning several new tourist brochures in the postbox. It's getting problematic, too much inspiration waiting for exploration... need to talk to my boss on short notice!

9789460582691_front.jpg

Installed a “Bear Lock” for a bit more peace of mind C095988A-B678-4B7E-B9A2-9D07B1D2CA85.jpeg

What’s a bear lock ?
It’s a gearbox physical immobiliser that, when locked, prevents the gear shift from moving. Very popular on the continent and I hope, works!

Most important thing is that you realised it on time and didn't drive away.
Was just explaining to the 3 year old about how I knew the car was diesel and why it’s important to not get confused…. Ahem!

An awning room, the Thais internal insulation and a sticker. I *have* to get out in the van soon, or else I will have bought so much stuff that it will be too heavy to move... :-(

Do you have details of where you got it fitted and cost?
Mine was done by a local agent in Poland, just googled and there are a few U.K. suppliers. I paid about £180 including VAT and fitting suspect U.K. prices are significantly higher.

Back