Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Mine was done by a local agent in Poland, just googled and there are a few U.K. suppliers. I paid about £180 including VAT and fitting suspect U.K. prices are significantly higher.
I have had not one but two of those Bear locks fitted for insurance purposes. the one for the gears and also one on the bonnet. Insurance said that even with a bearlock Calis get stolen that’s why you need two.
Price wise it’s a bit, a lot I should say, more expensive....550 in Euros....each

I have had not one but two of those Bear locks fitted for insurance purposes. the one for the gears and also one on the bonnet. Insurance said that even with a bearlock Calis get stolen that’s why you need two.
Price wise it’s a bit, a lot I should say, more expensive....550 in Euros....each
I was surprised at the price but apparently less work to fit on the 6.1 done in a couple of hours.

How funny it's also an Alpicool. Very helpful thanks, more reviews to go from since there weren't many on the Dell'onda name...
Alpicool make a huge number of models and if you buy in bulk on Alibaba you can have them branded whatever you like and start your own brand.

I did consider buying 10 of them for £120 each directly from China, branding them Calibeach fridges and then selling them on here.
Internals are mainly LG on these but shells are where they cut corners as feel a lot cheaper than Dometic.

I brought a set off to these. I Velcro them on to the inside of the windows looking out, or I move them outside the window for the motion sensing to work. I got one to monitor inside the van too. They fit behind the blinds with them closed. With a subscription I get cloud storage and live view.
Sometimes I just want to see the axe murderer who’s walking around my van in the middle of the night in a lonely forest, or monitor my van when I’m away from it.

I brought a set off to these. I Velcro them on to the inside of the windows looking out, or I move them outside the window for the motion sensing to work. I got one to monitor inside the van too. They fit behind the blinds with them closed. With a subscription I get cloud storage and live view.
Sometimes I just want to see the axe murderer who’s walking around my van in the middle of the night in a lonely forest, or monitor my van when I’m away from it.
Been looking at Blink for some additional home security. Be interested in how they perform.

Been looking at Blink for some additional home security. Be interested in how they perform.
Hi I have 3 of these, 2 on the garage and drive linked to sync module in the garage and 1 on the garden path with view of front door sync box is in the house . Get the xt2 version as have finer control and 2 way audio. No fees. Note you need a fast upload speed to see motion as soon as it happened

Hi I have 3 of these, 2 on the garage and drive linked to sync module in the garage and 1 on the garden path with view of front door sync box is in the house . Get the xt2 version as have finer control and 2 way audio. No fees. Note you need a fast upload speed to see motion as soon as it happened
Example of quality this morning. We had the lawn treated so knew of their arrival, look up in soffit area to see the other camera facing this way ( has a white cover on it )

7F2C28C4-9CCB-425A-BFC9-2A4F77E8411A.png

00813893-8B83-44B7-94B2-D8B8C7FAD450.png

just had these useful things delivered for the floor rails. mainly for securing the fridge but sure will come in handy for all sorts including MTBs.IMG_8246.jpeg

Example of quality this morning. We had the lawn treated so knew of their arrival, look up in soffit area to see the other camera facing this way ( has a white cover on it )

View attachment 78664

View attachment 78665
I’ve had cameras up for a while.
Useful to detect activity...but in real life they will come with hoodies and faces covered, or just don’t care. So hi-res becomes less important anyway.

Treated myself to yeti rambler hotshot, 2hrs walking and got a proper coffee piping hot.
Now looking at there other products!
Not sure on the UK situation but RTIC is just as good quality for a lower price, used to pick up some bits when travelling to the USA - IIRC theres something of a Puma/Adidas about founders going their different ways

Heads up for anyone interested
Was in Aldi today, they have Moroccan outdoor mats XL sise 180 x 120cm various colours for £10 (smaller sizes available £7)

ideal for outside the slider

D5533E45-EBEF-40CC-9C84-B67BB5788397.png

Just back home. I got Pandora Immo installed this morning. Took about 2.5 hours. Will spend the afternoon reading the manual.

Happy Secure California,
Eberhard

We got the Dometic CFX3 25 fridge - it replaces our smaller CF11. We are so excited firstly to find one in stock and secondly to use it next week.PXL_20210520_194046436.jpgPXL_20210520_194054704.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just back home. I got Pandora Immo installed this morning. Took about 2.5 hours. Will spend the afternoon reading the manual.

Happy Secure California,
Eberhard

Had to look up what that was. An interesting feature though - "allows for remote start and engine preheating to operate without deactivation of anti-theft immobiliser function". that is a cool function :thumb

But being made in Russia, now they will hold you up for ransomeware - only if you pay up ... your vehicle will start :bananadance2

Well, Pugin speaks German very well, maybe he has a wee bit mercy with me :oops:.

Also I don't mind to be vaccinated with Sputnik ... if I continue like that I will speak perfect Russian.

Happy monitored California

We got the Dometic CFX3 25 fridge - it replaces our smaller CF11. We are sorry excited firstly to find one in stock and secondly to use it next week.View attachment 78772View attachment 78773

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Noticed your table and did a search, opened up a whole world of neat smaller tables! May have to steal that idea. Tweaking and improving is never ending!!!

Back