Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

VW T6,T5 California Ocean Tailored Seat Covers Front & Rear Set INKA second skin (via ebay)

This design we had in our first T5 Beach, and as of end may in our current T6 Ocean

Schermafbeelding 2022-05-06 om 22.19.30.pngSchermafbeelding 2022-05-06 om 22.19.30.png

Not bought but homemade mosquito nets. Think fit is really nice and saved a lot of money!! Fitted magnets to hold in place and also made a set for side windows and sliding window by cooker.
Hope these do the trick in summer evenings :)

53D27CD3-7AD6-40A9-A267-4F22D1158A1B.jpeg

489F8044-C680-4023-9E73-78CAF1EAC2AB.jpeg

Not bought but homemade mosquito nets. Think fit is really nice and saved a lot of money!! Fitted magnets to hold in place and also made a set for side windows and sliding window by cooker.
Hope these do the trick in summer evenings :)

View attachment 92734

View attachment 92735
I had this exact same thought on my bike ride today. Where did you source the netting from please?

I had this exact same thought on my bike ride today. Where did you source the netting from please?
Midge netting, cotton binding for edges and small flat magnets and round magnets sewn in. Measured on the van and marked everything out before sewing. Not very good at sewing so took a good few hours but def worth it!!
If you want suppliers I can check where I got stuff :)

Midge netting, cotton binding for edges and small flat magnets and round magnets sewn in. Measured on the van and marked everything out before sewing. Not very good at sewing so took a good few hours but def worth it!!
If you want suppliers I can check where I got stuff :)
That’d be great if you don’t mind. Midge netting sounds a bit more bomb proof than mosquito netting. I had a quick look, there’s quite a few suppliers in Scotland. Hmmmm….. can’t think any!

I used this company for the midge mesh - it’s very strong and
That’d be great if you don’t mind. Midge netting sounds a bit more bomb proof than mosquito netting. I had a quick look, there’s quite a few suppliers in Scotland. Hmmmm….. can’t think any!
sews well. Going to use a little spare to cover vents in the pop top with the finer mesh.

Used 1st4magnets for the magnets as they have so much choice.

Tried on for the first time this morning but bought this time last year. Thule Sun blocker G2. I can understand why the reviews are favourable. Great shade without a full block, can’t see in very well at all but view out is great!! Cinch to put up feeding it into the awning rail. Think I prefer with the ‘guy lines’ as well as the rubber loops, extending the usable space.

75567271-702E-4E37-900D-F548B79F3680.jpeg

B43C8276-FC65-4085-9DD6-85FE1B4E0B51.jpeg

C0BEF0E0-54E0-40B5-85AB-2C406B5D59D7.jpeg

86B0D9E5-E95B-410B-BA25-2D18A92806BB.jpeg

Tried on for the first time this morning but bought this time last year. Thule Sun blocker G2. I can understand why the reviews are favourable. Great shade without a full block, can’t see in very well at all but view out is great!! Cinch to put up feeding it into the awning rail. Think I prefer with the ‘guy lines’ as well as the rubber loops, extending the usable space.

View attachment 92779

View attachment 92780

View attachment 92781

View attachment 92782
I just received my Outwell Fallcrest and Hillcrest tarps but after seeing these photos I think I will send the front panel back and replace it with one of these. I prefer this semi transparent view versus an opaque panel for a less enclosed feel while still offering adequate privacy.

Do these fit in the opposite side rail as well? Need something to give shade on that side in summer too.

I just received my Outwell Fallcrest and Hillcrest tarps but after seeing these photos I think I will send the front panel back and replace it with one of these. I prefer this semi transparent view versus an opaque panel for a less enclosed feel while still offering adequate privacy.
I have the Brandrup front panel and, like you’ve mentioned, favour the G2 because of the less enclosed feel.

Do these fit in the opposite side rail as well? Need something to give shade on that side in summer too.
The rail on the opposite side is too big and the G2 can’t be used there unfortunately.

The rail on the opposite side is too big and the G2 can’t be used there unfortunately.
There is an adapter I.e. cador that is a 5mm and 7mm combination that does fit into this rail together, then the Thule or any other tarp or awning with a cador will fit

I put my awning on the opposite side , not sure if this picture is clear, adaptor in rail and drive away kit.
1652029961058.png

View attachment 92779

View attachment 92780

View attachment 92781

View attachment 92782
How much and where from if you don’t mind me asking

Back