Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Ascot Grey? did it come painted & where from please?
Yes Ascot Grey.
You can buy it primed & paint yourself or buy it already painted.
We got this one from Veedubs, our previous one from Transporter HQ. Highly recommend both Veedubs & Transporter HQ
Vanstyle & a few other places also do them.

We got our downstairs air bed and pump today, tried it in the front room, very comfy! Quick to go up and down with the pump ( think we got the pump after watching a California Time video).
We are starting to think we need to do on a diet!IMG_9768.jpeg

Kampa XL storage bag, perfect fit for the rear mattress and pad

4E0604A4-2F93-4D8E-A4A3-3CE434355AE9.jpeg

3d30ec64cbfc8ac013ea16cc09a78485.jpg

Not a purchase but a repurpose. By removing shower head this porta shower is ideal for putting 5 litres of water into the fresh water tank when driving the van to a tap isn’t ideal. (Have a Coast + shower option was very expensive as linked in to a lighting upgrade)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a couple of extra new chairs as the kids were monopolising the Cali chairs on our last trip!

476D98BD-6DCF-4D37-BBCE-A40E53D7189F.jpeg

We’ve bought four of these anti mosquitos sleeping liners for when it’s hot. I’ve waited to post until they had been tested. A few camping trips now done and also we took them to Vietnam (not in the van) and they worked. Other people on the trip were bitten at night. We didn’t get bitten. Highly recommended. IMG_2248.jpeg

Today got a towel drying rail (other wet clothes will dry too on it) and a small 10m hose pipe that fits nicely next to my works Hoover in the rear storage shelves. No metal parts on the drying rail thing so can’t scratch anything. Also the hooky things are adjustable so you can hook them over the front or rear seats so you could leave things to dry in the Cali while you are out and about or even at night time with the auxiliary heater on. Obviously leave a window slightly open to avoid condensation

BA533F0F-12A4-4CAF-9933-3BD666381962.jpeg

2A2150DF-5766-4F3B-A16A-37D6F4576978.jpeg

B2930BAA-DF02-4068-A104-4D75F49308F5.jpeg

C22582B7-0650-4F7D-9A17-A86AC353D4E5.jpeg

Collapsible solar light from cinch tents - looked good when I saw them at NEC and they fold up small. Won’t be delivered for a few weeks tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today got a towel drying rail (other wet clothes will dry too on it) and a small 10m hose pipe that fits nicely next to my works Hoover in the rear storage shelves. No metal parts on the drying rail thing so can’t scratch anything. Also the hooky things are adjustable so you can hook them over the front or rear seats so you could leave things to dry in the Cali while you are out and about or even at night time with the auxiliary heater on. Obviously leave a window slightly open to avoid condensation

View attachment 108157

View attachment 108158

View attachment 108159

View attachment 108160
Love the clothes dryer, where’d you purchase from ?

53E8CCFF-A02A-4C28-849C-A4C6B8B344F8.jpeg

Also a 2 cook pro and a 100ah lithium bat

View attachment 108157

View attachment 108158

View attachment 108159

View attachment 108160
clothes/towel dryer link please

He does money off the fitting price but also off the cost to buy the panel/an and the other bits and bobs required. Just email him with your foul name and he emails back your code (unique to you).
Bugger, missed out on that as I didn’t realise there was a discount code. It seems it pays to check everything on here first for anything Cali related!

Back