Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I had the Brandrup water filler set with hose and hanger which was expensive and in my opinion not very good. The plastic foldable carrier split after only a year of gentle use. So with the help of this lovely boutique piece of kit I can invest in a better water carrier and get all the water in the van not over my feet! I can’t quite remember where I first saw it, facebook maybe? Thanks to Paul and Chrissy for their great product and speedy delivery
View attachment 109061
Hi, do you have a web link to this please?

A gift. Will try out next week!
520BB373-E557-4977-98E2-6BD3E2F19DC4.jpeg
ADA73807-3F58-42C7-886E-94972F5BC2C0.jpeg
7100ED90-DCF9-4F23-9789-5A75C79FFCFD.jpeg
A good gift.

Oh and after a spate of car thefts where I live.
ZEKER Car Steering Lock Universal Fit Maximum Security Steering Wheel Lock for Cars and Vans, Anti-Theft T-Bar Steering Wheel Immobiliser to Deter Thieves and Secure Your Vehicle https://amzn.eu/d/ak9SjvH
A shame but seems a good idea.

Last edited:
Hi, do you have a web link to this please?

Yes; I somehow qualify for the UK rural offer despite having more than adequate fibre to the door £99 for the equipment
Just checked and yep, I can get it for £99, and £75 a month. (I live in downtown West Midlands and no where near Rural!)
I pay £44 a month for VM 350mb down and 35 up. So think I’ll stick with fibre for the time being….

I don't seem to be able to purchase it or message Paul and Chrissie. Do you have to pay to be a member of Motorhomefun to be able to buy?

Just checked and yep, I can get it for £99, and £75 a month. (I live in downtown West Midlands and no where near Rural!)
I pay £44 a month for VM 350mb down and 35 up. So think I’ll stick with fibre for the time being….
I'm just buying the hardware, switching it to roam and suspending the service until needed

I'm just buying the hardware, switching it to roam and suspending the service until needed
Now that is a clever idea !
Will it work in the EU, with no roaming charges? Or does it have to stay in UK ?

Now that is a clever idea !
Will it work in the EU, with no roaming charges? Or does it have to stay in UK ?

Roam is good on the same continent, while global roam is good everywhere there is service (and more expensive).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The roam hardware is £300 to use on the roam package.
Or are you buying the £99 hardware and going to use it on the roam package ?

You can but it is expensive as stated
Think I’ve read £85 for roam for the month?
Only problem is if I fly somewhere, not going to want to pack starlink up in my suitcase !
Think I’ll leave it for 10 years until I retires.

installed a second safety lock switch at the sliding door so that we can lock the door from behind.View attachment 109155View attachment 109155View attachment 109156
it won't lock you out, you can (when it's locked) open the sliding door as normal and leave the van, the sliding door wil stay unlocked, the other doors stay locked.
You have done a great job there, I like that.

Out of interest, if you got out the vehicle and accidentally hit it, would it lock you out?

WHAT HAVE YOU BOUGHT FOR YOUR CALI TODAY ?​

A Maypole winter cover.

It's the same every year at this time. Our numerous local feathered friends gang up to spend much of their time covering anything and everything we own in Sh1t. Frankly, I am more than a bit miffed. Firstly, I am fed up with cleaning their mess off of our vehicles and everything else. Secondly, Mrs B insists on feeding the little feinds and this is all the thanks we get.

Also bought another cover for Mrs B's car. That's a convertible and bird lime is a devil to get off the roof.

Back