Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

WHAT HAVE YOU BOUGHT FOR YOUR CALI TODAY ?​

A Maypole winter cover.

It's the same every year at this time. Our numerous local feathered friends gang up to spend much of their time covering anything and everything we own in Sh1t. Frankly, I am more than a bit miffed. Firstly, I am fed up with cleaning their mess off of our vehicles and everything else. Secondly, Mrs B insists on feeding the little feinds and this is all the thanks we get.

Also bought another cover for Mrs B's car. That's a convertible and bird lime is a devil to get off the roof.
BB gun ?

That’s a bit drastic, shes only feeding the Birds :Iamsorry
Whilst I admit that shooting Mrs B with a BB gun is an option, it has occured to me that such a course of action might incur her displeasure. Accordingly, covering up the vehicles might well provide less unpleasantness for yours truly.

Expensive day today! Ordered a poly cotton Kampa Touring Air awning with the groundsheet, carpet and kador strip! Really fancied the Outdoor Revolution Movalite T4 but it’s not available in Cali awning side in poly cotton :mad:
Inaugural flight this week :D

2EE3AE5F-1AE7-460B-826A-7C6A4CBE7773.jpeg

Picked up my seat polystyrene divider/sqeak stopper and fitted it. It’ll probably drop off but at least this time it won’t be lost

FF0AABC5-6820-4AED-A633-0CDA2F9CABE9.jpeg

E32AA415-D6F8-412E-9BED-2A2CF9697052.jpeg

The roam hardware is a dish for flat mount (for the roof of the van) but yes you can use the £99 hardware and have a roam package
Starlink here come.
I’ve bit the bullet and ordered one to try it out for 30 days.
Can park up and install it on the roof and bolt it to a Thule wing bar.
Can but see what the stats are like.
Only 50w so can run off the inverter…

I had the Brandrup water filler set with hose and hanger which was expensive and in my opinion not very good. The plastic foldable carrier split after only a year of gentle use. So with the help of this lovely boutique piece of kit I can invest in a better water carrier and get all the water in the van not over my feet! I can’t quite remember where I first saw it, facebook maybe? Thanks to Paul and Chrissy for their great product and speedy delivery
View attachment 109061
Can anyone be more specific on where one of these can be purchased, please, look fab and really practical :)

Can anyone be more specific on where one of these can be purchased, please, look fab and really practical :)

Send them an email - address at bottom of site - after study of their site.

Send them an email - address at bottom of site - after study of their site.
Wonderful, thank you...I feel a purchase coming on and sent them an email through their contact form

Alternatively a funnel and some cord with a knot in to slide into the awning channel. £5~
I did the funnel and cord thing but ditched it for the 3d printed one. Much smaller to pack away and in my opinion less hassle to use.

Refill for my 907 camping Gaz in Roses, Spain. Paid by card and converted rate was £16.31, the difference in price compared to home is ridiculous.

Refill for my 907 camping Gaz in Roses, Spain. Paid by card and converted rate was £16.31, the difference in price compared to home is ridiculous.
I was £35 in go outdoors last weekend

Snow Peak large fire pit BBQ set.
Been admiring these for some time and always thought they were too expensive.
Had another look yesterday and saw that Matches Fashion (quite bizarre that a high end fashion retailer sells them), had them for £207 inc delivery. Still expensive but almost £100 cheaper than anywhere else I found!

It’s just been delivered and it’s a great piece of kit!

IMG_0497.jpeg

I'd love to have one upstairs, many times we want to push this button after we went upstairs to sleep and need a volunteer to get out of bed and go downstairs again.
Why thats not standard equipment in the Cali is beyond me. Would have happily paid for the option too.

Had another look yesterday and saw that Matches Fashion (quite bizarre that a high end fashion retailer sells them), had them for £207 inc delivery. Still expensive but almost £100 cheaper than anywhere else I found!

View attachment 109271
That’s a great price for Snow Peak, they are expensive but they do some lovely stuff & its quality.

Wonderful, thank you...I feel a purchase coming on and sent them an email through their contact form
Sorry , I cant find an email address, can you help please as the contact form doesnt seem to work?

View attachment 109271
Wow that’s a great price. They are awesome bits of kit, love mine.

Wow that’s a great price. They are awesome bits of kit, love mine.
This one is on my wishlist

590c20dcef4c17e6c7cf0cab266f9649.jpg

Verstuurd met Tapatalk

portable-fan-vw-california.jpg
As the temp in the van has been increasing we've been using this O2 Cool water misting fan that we bought from Amazon. A bit more aesthetic than a plant sprayer!!! Really handy for keeping kids and the dogs cool. We fill it before driving and cool them in the fridge until needed. I've just added a review to our family travel blog.

Last edited:
Back