Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

I had the same issue I used some black shock cord to attach the hooks to the bar under the seat. I couldn't stretch the original hooks far enough. Works well and you can't see it. I was pleased with the quality overall for the price.
Thanks for the reply .....
Sorry to ask what's shock cord??

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

AKA Bungie Cord
I have hooked it onto the velcro that is for the inka seat covers so that may well be enough....I await the other half for his inspection!

I got t6 transporter version rather than Cali specific but the little plastic hooks at the bottom don't fit onto the plastic of the seat - just a smidgen to short....did I buy the wrong ones??
7489acb669414c2db60a761c9a3bf731.jpg
d50db7c7d2a9c3983816896905c5f663.jpg

Hi, I reclined the seat back a bit, attached them and put the seat back in original position, nice and tight now. Hope that helps.

Bed still not quite comfortable for me so have bought this Zempire Camplite double self inflating mattress which should fit on bottom or top bed at 105 cm across.
Plan is:
VW 'Comfort' mattress
Air mattress
Topper (Dorma full forever 3/4 size)

Trial tomorrow night! The mattress seems as though it folds down quite small.

SIM.jpg

After taking forever decide as I've never seen one in the flesh, I've ordered a Comfortz Awning Room for Felix. Looking forward to the quick versatility of it. Went for black, so may need to brighten it up a little inside when in use!

Simon & Angela

After taking forever decide as I've never seen one in the flesh, I've ordered a Comfortz Awning Room for Felix. Looking forward to the quick versatility of it. Went for black, so may need to brighten it up a little inside when in use!

Simon & Angela
We have one not used yet but on route to France tomorrow so will get it up then. Will post pics.

the cali wrap arrived last week, i'm keen to get it on and used. does anybody else have one? this is the comfortz edition

the cali wrap arrived last week, i'm keen to get it on and used. does anybody else have one? this is the comfortz edition
From club shop?
We got one last month ..

Duvalay freshtec topper with fitted sheet, ready to be used
f664b26afbd1c29205cbe56a6f297c96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you had a lie on it? What do you think of it? We're after something for our bottom bed but can't make up mind what to get.

Have you had a lie on it? What do you think of it? We're after something for our bottom bed but can't make up mind what to get.
Yes would be interested to hear what it’s like!
I had one of their sleeping bags and it was very claustrophobic not to mention a PITA to get a sheet on both bits but these toppers look better.

Haven’t slept on it yet but first impressions, feels good!
It’s not the same as your bed at home but plenty comfy enough for a good kip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back