Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

All I need now is a plate for the front of the seat. Ideas ?IMG_20190528_213901411.jpg

Where are the seat storage pockets from?? Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I got them from e-bay. They are produced by Inka and I am very happy with the quality. I bought the generic Transporter version for the drivers side as its a tenner less than the California labelled version. There is no choice for the passenger side. Some of the e-bay photographs suggest that California versions are grey but they are all black.

Is that your 230v hookup cable in there to...?
If rolled properly, it will fit in the engine bay, adj the battery.

Here you go....it's soft and pliable probably still more air left in ours to squash out.b
cd82535c1cec8fd7475eebc0f870b690.jpg

Is that your 230v hookup cable in there to...?
If rolled properly, it will fit in the engine bay, adj the battery.
Thanks will check that out. There is a cable in their and a cable with 4 sockets on it which is quite bulky.

Melamine dinner set - got it mainly for the larger bowls as we currently use bivvy tins. Looks good for melamine though.
7a7fe93f280f22881971d9d1a96e0828.jpg

Vip membership
Once get vip code will be ordering spare safe lock, two pin usb plug and lots of other goodies from shop.
Also ordered midge killer for trip to Scotland.

Vip membership
Once get vip code will be ordering spare safe lock, two pin usb plug and lots of other goodies from shop.
Also ordered midge killer for trip to Scotland.

How do I get this VIP membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6b23ec48866f4bc496ea4b479dac916a.jpg

I bought some electronics

How do I get this VIP membership?
If on a laptop / pc, upper right hand side - 'Useful Links'...
If you're on a phone, scroll down until you see 'Useful links' - red coloured 'Become a VIP Member', click & pay a tiny fee to gain big discounts and unlock much usefulness...

Can’t find it on my phone, I’ll dig out the laptop later.
Cheers

Made at Mead graphics Adlestone nr Woking. Yes croyde bay from Baggy point. Our fav place.

Just look at your California from the side. You will see that the rear end is lower than the front end. This is caused by the 600 kg load you have as standard over an empty Transporter.
This causes the rear wheels to be at an angle (top inwards, bottom outwards) making the inner side of the tyres wearing faster than the rest of the tyre.
This is negative camber, and can not be adjusted. The only way would be to fit stiffer springs at the back, lifting the backside up about 3 cm.
:Iamsorry But your idea that the rear end is lower because of the load is Incorrect. If you study the VW technical drawings for the T5/6 you would see that in fact the Wheel arch is cut higher at the Front than the Rear.
Measure the Distance from the horizontal body line to the top of the wheel arch. That distance is cams less at the Front compared to the Rear.
When loaded and driven on rough roads the Rear wheels can ride up into the wheel arches. Similarity on the Front if driving straight ahead, But if turning the Front wheels protrude outside the wheel arch and could foul the arch and cause damage thus the Front wheel arch is cut higher to enable the Front wheels to maintain this upward movement without damage.
Many, many vehicles have this same arrangement.
Lowering the front or raising the Rear to even out this difference means the vehicle will be Nose down instead of parallel to the road surface.

Still getting things together for our first week long excursion to France and passed by Ikea to spruce up the lighting inside Woody.

45841 Little motion detector lights which are fitted on the ceiling inside the two rear cabinets.

45842 And some colourfull dangly lights with plastic bulbs and led for around the awning.

45843 And one of those battery powered drawer lights to be fit on the rear hatch for finding stuff at night. This was something I noticed from another member on this wonderful source of knowledge.

Back