Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

Those fancy some wheels , Camper Centrum Nederland came up with this in a recent newsletter
IMG_1560.PNG

Only 3410€.....
I'll stick to my good old steels for a while , specially now just recent had them sandblasted/painted and new rubber
IMG_2344.JPG

Last edited:
You have just reinforced my insistence that a spare wheel locking bolt was supplied as part of the deal on the new(to me) Cali that I have just bought. Long before I bought mine, I was aware from lots of media posts that these wheels are a popular target.
I would recommend one of these as well to prevent direct access to the locking bolt.

Had a google.
I like them a lot :thumb
Look here also

Thanks -

As mentioned above - 17” KMC Holeshots from a company called T5_Upgrades in Wales (T5 and T6 aftermarkets accessories) on Bilstein B14 coilovers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice stance Kempy.
Like it :cool:

For my espresso fix:

6a4e379eef29a7f68b82913287d50180.jpg

1bd612a5f0c9c962d5244f84c39edc61.jpg

Reminiscent of that old coffee advert where the upset woman in a red Beetle makes a black coffee on a clifftop and the storm subsided and she could ‘see clearly now the storm has gone’, but anyway - looks good but if not many people use them in their Calis is that down to it being too much of a drain on leisure battery? What’s the boil time, please? Thanks.

- looks good but if not many people use them in their Calis is that down to it being too much of a drain on leisure battery? What’s the boil time, please? Thanks.

I'm not sure yet, will report back when I've tested it. If the kettle is too slow I'll use the portable hob. The essential thing for me is the coffee press, I run on fresh coffee, I don't like instant coffee (or tea).

I'm not sure yet, will report back when I've tested it. If the kettle is too slow I'll use the portable hob. The essential thing for me is the coffee press, I run on fresh coffee, I don't like instant coffee (or tea).

To be fair, the manual does warn of 45 minutes to heat 750ml to 100 degrees.

dc70978c5510ab34ffa9943519e06dc8.jpg

And 'this product prohibits use of children'

73806353bd6eff1d786c505127b705d2.jpg

Fortunately...where we are going time doesn't matter

Think we’re all heading to that place by the looks of it. Thanks for the extra info.

Got the mattress topper from Campervan Bits, already in and ready to go. The Ikea stuff has just arrived along with my non slip covering material, a swan neck to twin bolt tow ball converter and a syphon pump which I am going to try out for water filling; (the elbow funnel arrived two days ago). Some odds and sods recommended by Tiawanese Chili, like door edging strip have also arrived. Lucky I'm now likely to have months to sort everything! (and pay off the credit card).
The pile in myP3190073.JPG hallway:

To be fair, the manual does warn of 45 minutes to heat 750ml to 100 degrees.

dc70978c5510ab34ffa9943519e06dc8.jpg

And 'this product prohibits use of children'

73806353bd6eff1d786c505127b705d2.jpg
You shouldn’t be using children to make your coffee, it’s classes as child labour!

Fitted the new carpet in the living area of the Cali, really happy with it, had to order a lot more Velcro strips though. The ones included are great but in where near enough.

230C2F39-137B-4A04-A92B-8E9B3798E27D.jpeg

Battery and inverter 3000W sinus , battery is built under the passenger seat and the inverter on the side of the seat
282d3ecc62482349057c098ed9d744d0.jpg

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Can you expand on this?

Your Cali looks awesome btw.

Thank You

3M clear protection film covering most vulnerable areas of wear. Used to protect the powder coating from blemishes and scuffs..

Back