Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What have you bought for your Cali today :-)

A 44 inch rubber snake!
I am getting really fed up with the pigeons sitting on, pooing on and scratching my beautiful piano black roof.
So, my post lady told me of a farm not far away which has a real problem with pigeons and all the people working there put rubber snakes on their car roofs as they are supposed to frighten them and stop them landing. Supposedly it works.
It wasn’t April 1st honest!
So I have a snake. Quite how I am going to get it on and more importantly off the roof I’m not too sure but worth a try.
If you see a white Ocean Edition heading down the M3 with a 44 inch snake hanging off the back it’s me.

556C6A55-2582-4E44-B6B8-9A42FE57F972.jpeg

A 44 inch rubber snake!
I am getting really fed up with the pigeons sitting on, pooing on and scratching my beautiful piano black roof.
So, my post lady told me of a farm not far away which has a real problem with pigeons and all the people working there put rubber snakes on their car roofs ......

View attachment 77490
Just hope the local red kites don’t come and investigate snakey !!

0a0a60b4215a8bc23b16fdba2eef78ea.jpg

New Conti Van Contact 200, summer here we come!

Purchased a kampa cuboid heater, and a Swiss usb. Heater kicks out a good amount of heat and not too noisy, really bought it for the fan in summer for the van but conservatory very toasty on high heat. USB fits well, is lightweight and has an illuminated dot when on.

image.jpg

Purchased a kampa cuboid heater, and a Swiss usb. Heater kicks out a good amount of heat and not too noisy, really bought it for the fan in summer for the van but conservatory very toasty on high heat. USB fits well, is lightweight and has an illuminated dot when on.

View attachment 77553
Hi polomint, I’ve been looking at these but mainly out of stock. Can I ask where you picked it up.

Ropersleisure on that famous auction site flea bay. Hope you have some success getting one.

Excuse my ignorance, what's a Swiss USB?

View attachment 77553
Excuse my ignorance, what's a Swiss USB?

It’s a usb charger that plugs into the socket by the kitchen unit which has a hexagonal shape with a flap over it.

I’ve treated Bertie to a Brandrup main cabin carpet to make it nice and cosy from the club shop. Although I have to say it’s a different shade entirely from the VW carpets that came supplied with the Cali. They aren’t seen together so shouldn’t be a problem. Really finishes of the interior and protects the floor from scratches. I’m still waiting for the boot carpet to come back in stock. Having only had Bertie for a week, I still have a huge list of accessories left to buy.
BBQ is next on my list. I’ve been recommended the Cadac Safari Chef 2. It even comes with a bag!!

3A202A0E-7143-438D-8E3C-AD563CE5AB8D.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve treated Bertie to a Brandrup main cabin carpet to make it nice and cozy from the club shop. Although I have to say it’s a different shade entirely from the VW carpets that came supplied with the Cali. They aren’t seen together so shouldn’t be a problem. Really finishes of the interior and protects the floor from scratches. I’m still waiting for the boot carpet to come back in stock. Having only had Bertie for a week, I still have a huge list of accessories left to buy.
BBQ is next on my list. I’ve been recommended the Cadac Safari Chef 2. It even comes with a bag!!

View attachment 77587
good call, makes it much more cosy, just keeping the dirt off, we have a stiff brush on standby.

good call, makes it much more cosy, just keeping the dirt off, we have a stiff brush on standby.
Really cosy and it also changes the acoustics too. Bloody expensive though for a small bit of carpet.

Memberships to Caravan and Motorhome Club and the Camping and Caravan Club, one piece rubber mat for cab area and rubber mats for the side steps.

Had H&R arbs with Koni shocks and spacers to level rear up, amazing difference in ride quality and road holding much safer in the bends no dive from front end when braking. forget your fairy lights etc these will improve your California no end and last for years
Which Koni shocks did you use?

I’ve treated Bertie to a Brandrup main cabin carpet to make it nice and cosy from the club shop. Although I have to say it’s a different shade entirely from the VW carpets that came supplied with the Cali. They aren’t seen together so shouldn’t be a problem. Really finishes of the interior and protects the floor from scratches. I’m still waiting for the boot carpet to come back in stock. Having only had Bertie for a week, I still have a huge list of accessories left to buy.

View attachment 77587
We've got the Cadac it's a really good buy

Back