Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

What is this for?

R

runmos

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hello cali friends
Can anyone tell me what this black cirkle is for. I have tried to Google it, but can't find anything.

Best regards
Rune from Norway 20191104_105411.jpg

On my T5 I have a 12v socket running off the leisure batteries in that position. I've never used it

Auxiliary 12Volt socket.

Extra fridge box or whatever you want to plug in.

If its like mine it is a Magcode socket.

I never found any item with one of those plugs on but you
can get an adaptor for it or you can change it for a regular socket
but the side panel needs to be removed.

images-33.jpeg

We run our Waeco/Dometic fridge/freezer from that socket.

Ok. Thanks, si it's just a regular 12V, but with å strange connection.

westfalia: that connection seems to fit. Thanks.

I will just change it to a standard 12V like in the dash.

Ok. Thanks, si it's just a regular 12V, but with å strange connection.

westfalia: that connection seems to fit. Thanks.

I will just change it to a standard 12V like in the dash.
Actually that adapter is probably better and more useful than a standard 12v socket ast the plug sticks out and is an awkward position.

Good morning campers, thought this was the place to ask about this ‘wee thingy’ I found when packing up, on the floor next to floor rail at the side of cupboards.I was moving back lower bed when it was spotted... any ideas ?B47179F7-4E05-4DFA-8307-AED592F96914.jpeg

Good morning campers, thought this was the place to ask about this ‘wee thingy’ I found when packing up, on the floor next to floor rail at the side of cupboards.I was moving back lower bed when it was spotted... any ideas ?View attachment 64816
Bumper stop on leading edge of parcel shelf to stop the seat belts on the bench seat getting jammed.

Actually that adapter is probably better and more useful than a standard 12v socket ast the plug sticks out and is an awkward position.
Not sure about the Magcode plug but I’m guessing that the addition of a rear pull out drawer would make the using a standard 12v plug/socket impossible. Just a thought.

Not sure about the Magcode plug but I’m guessing that the addition of a rear pull out drawer would make the using a standard 12v plug/socket impossible. Just a thought.
You can get 90o 12v plugs.

Bumper stop on leading edge of parcel shelf to stop the seat belts on the bench seat getting jammed.
Thanks Welshgas , just moved bench seat to find the other one lying on floor. Pulled out parcel shelf and see the plastic corner brackets that the (thingies) rubber grommets should fit in . Must have come out when we made up lower bed and pushed back seat down too near !
Will need to unscrew corner brackets to put grommets in as they have a wee secondary plug which won’t go through from outside... should have stopped them coming out in the first place !!